Iowa women’s basketball star Caitlin Clark to launch cereal at Hy-Vee

Caitlin’s Crunch Time, a sugar frosted flakes cereal, will be on select Hy-Vee shelves on Jan. 11, with all its proceeds benefiting the Caitlin Clark Foundation.
Iowa guard Caitlin Clark dribbles the ball up the court during a women’s basketball game between No. 4 Iowa and Michigan State in a sold-out Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Tuesday, Jan. 2, 2023.

Caitlin Clark’s face will soon be on the same shelf as Cap’n Crunch, Cheerios, and Lucky Charms.

Caitlin’s Crunch Time, a sugar frosted flakes cereal, will be on select Hy-Vee shelves on Jan. 11, and all proceeds will benefit the Caitlin Clark Foundation. Clark has partnered with Hy-Vee since Oct. 27, 2021.

Those who purchase the cereal will have a chance to win an autographed Caitlin Clark basketball, as winning cards will be placed in select boxes.

The Caitlin Clark Foundation’s mission is to “uplift and improve the lives of youth and their communities through education, nutrition, and sport.”

The foundation’s partnered with several organizations, such as the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Iowa and the Coralville Community Food Pantry. According to its website, Clark’s team raised $13,000 worth of sports equipment for the Boys and Girls Club and over $77,000 for the Coralville Community Food Pantry in 2023.

Last month, the star point guard inked an NIL deal with Gatorade, becoming just the second collegiate basketball player to do so. As part of the deal, Gatorade donated $22,000 to the Caitlin Clark Foundation.