Push Skateboards Game of Skate

Iowa City’s Push Skateboards and Cedar Rapids’ Eduskate skate shop hosted a competition on Sunday May 20, 2018. The competition featured a game of S.K.A.T.E. (similar to a basketball game of HORSE) as well as a best trick contest on the five stair set feature at the skatepark.

Click below for more photos.
A skateboarder competes during the Push Skateboards Game of S.K.A.T.E. at the Riverside skatepark in Cedar Rapids on Sunday, May 20, 2018. The competition featured a game of S.K.A.T.E. (similar to a basketball game of HORSE) as well as a best trick contest on the five stair set feature at the skatepark. (Nick Rohlman/The Daily Iowan)
Push Skateboards manager Ben Peterson writes out the bracket during the Push Skateboards Game of S.K.A.T.E. at the Riverside skatepark in Cedar Rapids on Sunday, May 20, 2018. The competition featured a game of S.K.A.T.E. (similar to a basketball game of HORSE) as well as a best trick contest on the five stair set feature at the skatepark. (Nick Rohlman/The Daily Iowan)
A skateboarder competes during the Push Skateboards Game of S.K.A.T.E. at the Riverside skatepark in Cedar Rapids on Sunday, May 20, 2018. The competition featured a game of S.K.A.T.E. (similar to a basketball game of HORSE) as well as a best trick contest on the five stair set feature at the skatepark. (Nick Rohlman/The Daily Iowan)
Push Skateboards' Ben Peterson and Nate Sherwood of Cedar Rapids skateshop Eduskate announce bracket matchups during the Push Skateboards Game of S.K.A.T.E. at the Riverside skatepark in Cedar Rapids on Sunday, May 20, 2018. The competition featured a game of S.K.A.T.E. (similar to a basketball game of HORSE) as well as a best trick contest on the five stair set feature at the skatepark. (Nick Rohlman/The Daily Iowan)
A Push Skateboards rider performs a frontside 360 tailgrab over the spine feature in between rounds of the Push Skateboards Game of S.K.A.T.E. at the Riverside skatepark in Cedar Rapids on Sunday, May 20, 2018. The competition featured a game of S.K.A.T.E. (similar to a basketball game of HORSE) as well as a best trick contest on the five stair set feature at the skatepark. (Nick Rohlman/The Daily Iowan)
A skateboarder attempts a trick during the Push Skateboards Game of S.K.A.T.E. at the Riverside skatepark in Cedar Rapids on Sunday, May 20, 2018. The competition featured a game of S.K.A.T.E. (similar to a basketball game of HORSE) as well as a best trick contest on the five stair set feature at the skatepark. (Nick Rohlman/The Daily Iowan)
Skaters hang out on the stairset during the Push Skateboards Game of S.K.A.T.E. at the Riverside skatepark in Cedar Rapids on Sunday, May 20, 2018. The competition featured a game of S.K.A.T.E. (similar to a basketball game of HORSE) as well as a best trick contest on the five stair set feature at the skatepark. (Nick Rohlman/The Daily Iowan)
A skater bails on a trick during the Push Skateboards Game of S.K.A.T.E. at the Riverside skatepark in Cedar Rapids on Sunday, May 20, 2018. The competition featured a game of S.K.A.T.E. (similar to a basketball game of HORSE) as well as a best trick contest on the five stair set feature at the skatepark. (Nick Rohlman/The Daily Iowan)
Skateboarder Adam Miller competes during the Push Skateboards Game of S.K.A.T.E. at the Riverside skatepark in Cedar Rapids on Sunday, May 20, 2018. The competition featured a game of S.K.A.T.E. (similar to a basketball game of HORSE) as well as a best trick contest on the five stair set feature at the skatepark. (Nick Rohlman/The Daily Iowan)
Skateboarder Adam Miller celebrates his victory in the advanced division during the Push Skateboards Game of S.K.A.T.E. at the Riverside skatepark in Cedar Rapids on Sunday, May 20, 2018. The competition featured a game of S.K.A.T.E. (similar to a basketball game of HORSE) as well as a best trick contest on the five stair set feature at the skatepark. (Nick Rohlman/The Daily Iowan)
Skaters react to a trick during the Push Skateboards Game of S.K.A.T.E. at the Riverside skatepark in Cedar Rapids on Sunday, May 20, 2018. The competition featured a game of S.K.A.T.E. (similar to a basketball game of HORSE) as well as a best trick contest on the five stair set feature at the skatepark. (Nick Rohlman/The Daily Iowan)

• Push Skateboards Game of Skate

DITV

DITV Football: Sept 25, 2018

• Push Skateboards Game of Skate

DITV

DITV Sports: Sept 25, 2018

• Push Skateboards Game of Skate

DITV

DITV Newscast: Sept 25

• Push Skateboards Game of Skate

DITV

DITV Politics: Sept 25

• Push Skateboards Game of Skate

Multimedia

Photos: Volleyball vs. Michigan (9/23/18)

• Push Skateboards Game of Skate

DITV

DITV Newscast: 9/24/18

• Push Skateboards Game of Skate

DI Films

Video: Annual Latino Festival takes over downtown Iowa City

• Push Skateboards Game of Skate

DITV

DITV: Iowa football falls to Wisconsin

• Push Skateboards Game of Skate

Baseball

DITV: Kyle Crowl leaves UI baseball program

• Push Skateboards Game of Skate

Multimedia

Photos: Myspace Emo Prom at Gabe’s (9/22/18)