Please consider supporting the next generation of journalists by donating to The Daily Iowan.
• Gore talks climate change in Cedar Rapids
• Mental health facilities to merge
• Council makes first vote on misdemeanor jail time
• City Council approves clinic rezoning amid environmental discussion
• Metro briefs
• Police Blotter
• The Daily Break
• Just one throw away
• Hawks get back at WIU
• Tough road for softball
• Hawkeyes use big inning to beat Leathernecks
• Finding his speed
• Rucker to leave Iowa
• Field hockey schedule announced
• Six former Hawkeyes headed to U.S. Senior Open
• Evanson: Legal reefer madness
• Clegg: You should care about the "worse than dysfunctional" F.E.C.
• Letters to the Editor
• Englert welcomes 'Welcome to Night Vale'
• Acting in the dark
• Free Comic Book Day to bring special issues, writers and artists
• Hancher brings Cantus choral group to town
• Iowa City Pizza: Mesa, Falbo's, and Pizza P.O.D.
• Art forms collide for ArtsFest
• Forbidden Planet stokes gamers' nostalgia
• Review: Mortal Kombat is high on moves, short on story
• Drink of the Week: Blue Vodka Lemonade
• Officials mull funding model
• Schaake's Big Ten Title a sign of things to come
• Charges filed against three Iowa wrestlers
• Editorial: We must defend freedom of expression
• View our new historic archives: 1868-present
• View University of Iowa Yearbooks: 1892-1992
• New to the UI? Check out our University Edition.
• Please consider supporting The Daily Iowan with a gift.
Tweets by @TheDailyIowan