Today’s Photos (02/13/18)

Iowa City resident and The Art Mission owner Kathleen Rash works on a frame in her workshop on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018. Kathleen opened the store in 1999, which acts as a gallery space with framing services on South Lynn Street. She has been open for business for 18 years but joked,

Iowa City resident and The Art Mission owner Kathleen Rash works on a frame in her workshop on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018. Kathleen opened the store in 1999, which acts as a gallery space with framing services on South Lynn Street. She has been open for business for 18 years but joked, "Will I make it to 20?" (James Year/The Daily Iowan)

The Daily Iowan; Photos by James

The Daily Iowan; Photos by James

Laura and Pat Blomme stand inside a cow pen on their family farm in Ladora, Iowa on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018. The farm, which produces corn, soybeans, pork, and beef, has been in the family for over 80 years. “This farm has been in our family for over 80 years and we want our kids to have the same opportunity we’ve had,” Blomme said. (Ben Allan Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Dr. Julie Zerwic, Dean and professor at the UI College of Nursing, and Dr. Anita Nicholson, Associate Dean of Undergraduate Programs, pose at the UI College of Nursing on Tuesday, February 13, 2018. The “RN to BSN 3+1” agreement is designed to provide opportunities for NIACC students to pursue their BSN at Iowa. (The Daily Iowan/Olivia Sun)

US Olympian Jean Prohm helps a Stead Family Children’s Hospital patient try on her bobsled helmet during Prahm’s visit to the Stead Family Children’s Hospital on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018. Prahm was on the US Olympic women’s bobsled team from 1996-2006. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Grammy Award winning band Portugal. The Man’s tour bus is seen outside the IMU on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018. The tour bus caught on fire Tuesday, preceding the band’s sold performance in the IMU Main Lounge Tuesday night. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

A UIHC high fives a volunteer during Prahm’s visit to the Stead Family Children’s Hospital on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018. Prahm was on the US Olympic women’s bobsled team from 1996-2006. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

About the Photographer
Lily Smith, Visual Arts Director
Lily Smith is the Visual Arts Director at the DI. She is a junior journalism and political science student from Des Moines, IA. She has worked at the DI since January of 2017, beginning as a staff photojournalist, serving as photo editor for the 2017-2018 school year, and has enjoyed every moment of it. Lily...
  • Today’s Photos (02/13/18)

DITV

DITV Football: Sept 25, 2018

• Today’s Photos (02/13/18)

DITV

DITV Sports: Sept 25, 2018

• Today’s Photos (02/13/18)

DITV

DITV Newscast: Sept 25

• Today’s Photos (02/13/18)

DITV

DITV Politics: Sept 25

• Today’s Photos (02/13/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Volleyball vs. Michigan (9/23/18)

• Today’s Photos (02/13/18)

DITV

DITV Newscast: 9/24/18

• Today’s Photos (02/13/18)

DI Films

Video: Annual Latino Festival takes over downtown Iowa City

• Today’s Photos (02/13/18)

DITV

DITV: Iowa football falls to Wisconsin

• Today’s Photos (02/13/18)

Baseball

DITV: Kyle Crowl leaves UI baseball program

• Today’s Photos (02/13/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Myspace Emo Prom at Gabe’s (9/22/18)