Today’s Photos (06/19/17)

Drag Kings perform at Studio 13's IC Kings show on Thursday, June 15, 2017. After the show ended, many of the guests at the event continued celebrating Pride Week on the dance floor. (The Daily Iowan/James Year)

Attendees of the drag show at Studio 13 enjoy the performances at the Open Stage Drag Show on Wednesday, June 14, 2017. Attendees also celebrated Pride Week with drinks, music, and dancing after the show. (The Daily Iowan/James Year)

The crowd gives the performer an applause on the ped mall in Iowa City on Saturday, June 17, 2017. Countless events and performances were on the ped mall throughout the week to spread acceptance and diversity for Pride Week. (The Daily Iowan/ Alex Kroeze)

Lexi Ridout, a parade participant, marches on Dubuque St. with flag in hand during the IC Pride Parade on Saturday, June 17. The parade is apart of LBGT Pride Month, established in 1969 to commemorate the Stonewall riots. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

An Iowa City Pride parade participant marches on Dubuque Street on June 17. The parade was part of LGBT Pride Month. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Two IC Pride parade participants walk through an alley near Dubuque Street on June 17. The parade is part of LGBT Pride Month, which was created to celebrate equality among all genders. It also commemorates the Stonewall riots of 1969. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa City resident, Chester O’Brien, took some time out of his day to play a street piano on Sunday, June 18, 2017. Chester has been playing the piano since 1968 but has not been able to practice as much since the University’s music building was flooded in 2008. (The Daily Iowan/James Year)

Patrons vote on the best car at Cruisin’ For Kids car show at Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, June 17. The show featured over 150 cars ranging from mid 20th century to 2017 models. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

• DITV

DITV Sports: Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018

• Today’s Photos (06/19/17)

DITV

DITV Newscast: Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018

• Today’s Photos (06/19/17)

DITV

DITV Football: Sept 25, 2018

• Today’s Photos (06/19/17)

DITV

DITV Sports: Sept 25, 2018

• Today’s Photos (06/19/17)

DITV

DITV Newscast: Sept 25

• Today’s Photos (06/19/17)

DITV

DITV Politics: Sept 25

• Today’s Photos (06/19/17)

Multimedia

Photos: Volleyball vs. Michigan (9/23/18)

• Today’s Photos (06/19/17)

DITV

DITV Newscast: 9/24/18

• Today’s Photos (06/19/17)

DI Films

Video: Annual Latino Festival takes over downtown Iowa City

• Today’s Photos (06/19/17)

DITV

DITV: Iowa football falls to Wisconsin