Where and when to watch Iowa take on Northwestern on Saturday

Find out more about the Hawkeyes’ Wrigley Field matchup, including start time, weather, and announcers.
Emily Nyberg
Minnesota running back Darius Taylor is pushed out of bounce during a football game between No. 24 Iowa and Minnesota at Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City on Saturday, Oct. 21, 2023. Taylor totaled 59 yards rushing and 25 yards receiving. The Golden Gophers defeated the Hawkeyes 12-10.

Iowa football heads to the Friendly Confines to take on Northwestern in the second-annual ‘Wildcats Classic.’ According to Sports Illustrated, Iowa won its first matchup against the Wildcats in 1897 in a 12-6 triumph. Since then, Iowa leads the all-time series, 52-28-3. On Saturday, Wisconsin transfer Deacon Hill will start under center in the Black and Gold, while Northwestern features junior Brendan Sullivan.

Matchup: Iowa (6-2, 3-2 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern (4-4, 2-3 Big Ten)

Scheduled game time: 2:30 p.m. Central Time

Weather: 50 degrees Fahrenheit

TV: Peacock

Announcers: Paul Burmeister (play-by-play), Kyle Rudolph (color analyst), and Zora Stephenson (sideline reporter)

Radio: Hawkeye Radio Network

Betting information: Line: Iowa -5| O/U: 31