Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

UI sophomore and Students for Human Rights representitive Jon Seedorff sells Carhartt hats on the T. Anne Cleary Walkway on Monday, Nov. 13, 2017. Students for Human Rights is also hosting an All You Can Eat Pancake Palooza on Thursday, Nov. 16 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Old Brick Church, with all the proceeds from both fundraisers doing to the Refugee Council USA to support refugees both domestically and abroad. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Lily Smith

Lily Smith

Anthony Decurtis speaks to patrons at Prairie Lights bookstore after giving a reading from and aanswering questions about his new biography titled “Lou Reed: A Life” on Monday, Nov. 13, 2017. Lou Reed fronted the band “The Velvet Underground” and was a hugely influential musician who helped inspire alternative rock. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

UI Associate Professor of Chemistry Chris Cheatum gestures during a UI 2020 Initiative forum meeting with the Steering Committee in the Iowa Theatre inside the IMU on Monday, Nov. 13, 2017. The committee listened to comment from faculty, staff, students, and community members. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Intersection performs during the Acapella Fall Festival in the IMU Main Lounge on Monday, Nov. 13, 2017. The four groups performed a mix of the Penatonix, Hozier, Sia, and Florence and the Machine. (Katie Goodale/The Daily Iowan)

Members of the Hawkeye Marching Band perform during the Band Extravaganza at Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Monday, Nov. 13, 2017. The 260 member group performed favorites from an array of songs. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

About the Photographer
Lily Smith, Visual Arts Director

Lily Smith is the Visual Arts Director at the DI. She is a junior journalism student from Des Moines, Iowa. She has worked at the DI since January of 2017, beginning as a staff photojournalist, serving as photo editor for the 2017-2018 school year, and has enjoyed every moment of it. Lily enjoys covering women’s basketball and can be reached on Twitter and Instagram @lilyas53.

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

DITV

DITV Sports: Gary Barta discusses upcoming athletic initiatives

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

DITV

DITV: UI collaborates with community members on immigration policy

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

DITV

DITV Newscast: 10/23/18

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

DITV

DITV Sports: Oct. 22, 2018 – Hawkeyes shine in Maryland game, women’s soccer finishes season unbeaten at home

• DITV

DITV Sportscast: 10/23/18

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

DITV

DITV Newscast: Oct. 22, 2018

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

DI Films

Video: Homecoming 2018 celebrates all things Hawkeyes

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

Multimedia

Photos: Soccer vs. Northwestern (10/21/18)

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

Football

Photos: Iowa football vs. Maryland (10/20/18)

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

Multimedia

Photos: Iowa v. Maryland Tailgate (10/20/18)