Today’s Photos (05/05/17)

NICK ROHLMAN
Lindsay Chastain of Sauvaged Jewelry conducts a fitting with Emma Liebe Hart in preparation for the Flyover Fashion festival on Thursday May 4, 2017. Chastain’s designs will be featured in the TRVE VVILL show Friday at 10pm at RAD in Iowa City.
Vice President for Student Life candidate Timothy A. Alvarez speaks in the Pappajohn Business Building on Tuesday, May 2 2017. Alvarez is one of the four candidates for the upcoming VP for Student Life position. (The Daily Iowan/Osama Khalid)
Lon Moeller presents his qualifications and discusses the changes he would make as a the new Vice President of Student Life during the public forum in the Pappajohn Business Building in Iowa City, Iowa on Wednesday, May 3, 2017. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Vice President for Student Life candidate Melissa Shivers poses for a portrait on Monday, May 1, 2017. Shivers is one of four candidates for the upcoming VP for Student Life position. (The Daily Iowan/Lily Smith)
Lindsay Chastain of Sauvaged Jewelry conducts a fitting with Emma Liebe Hart in preparation for the Flyover Fashion festival on Thursday May 4, 2017. Chastain’s designs will be featured in the TRVE VVILL show Friday at 10pm at RAD in Iowa City. (The Daily Iowan/Nick Rohlman)