Today’s Photos (03/02/17)

Spencer Smith, an Iowa City resident, hones his rock climbing skills at UI’s Campus Recreation and Wellness Center on Wednesday, March 1, 2017. Smith travels to Red Rocks, Colorado, to go climbing when he finds the time. (The Daily Iowan/James Year)
Residents examine a map during the Johnson County Poor Farm Master Plan on Wednesday, Mar. 1, 2017, in the Johnson County Health and Human Services building. In 1855, the Poor Farm Area was used as an asylum. (The Daily Iowan/Kenny Sim)
Jack Rovner, music producer and co-president of Vector Management, speaks during an interview in KRUI F.M.’s studio on Wednesday, Mar. 1, 2017. Rovner, a UI graduate of ’77, has since worked with many headlining musical artists such as Ke$ha, Kings of Leon, and The Strokes. (The Daily Iowan/Olivia Sun)
Provost Barry Butler listens during a farewell reception for Provost Barry Butler in the Stanley Cafe of Hancher Auditorium on Wednesday, Mar. 1, 2017. Butler has been named Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s new president in Florida. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)