Today’s Photos (09/15/16)

The Iowa team runs off the field after the Iowa-Miami (Ohio) game at Kinnick on Saturday, Sept. 3, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Redhawks, 45-21. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
Students and members of the community help themselves to free samples at the Farmer's Market on Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2016. The annual Taste of the Market event gives the public a chance to try various items from vendors for free.  (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Students and members of the community help themselves to free samples at the Farmer’s Market on Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2016. The annual Taste of the Market event gives the public a chance to try various items from vendors for free. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
The cast of Global Express wait onstage at the Theatre Building on Tuesday, September 13, 2016. In it's 14th year, Global Express presents face-paced stage readings of literary works. (The Daily Iowan/Courtney Hawkins)
The cast of Global Express wait onstage at the Theatre Building on Tuesday, September 13, 2016. In it’s 14th year, Global Express presents face-paced stage readings of literary works. (The Daily Iowan/Courtney Hawkins)