Today’s Photos (04/29/16)

The University of Iowa Women’s Resource and Action Center hosted Iowa City’s annual Take Back The Night event on Thursday, April 28, 2016. WRAC began hosting Take Back the Night in the late 70s. (The Daily Iowan/McCall Radavich)
The University of Iowa Women’s Resource and Action Center hosted Iowa City’s annual Take Back The Night event on Thursday, April 28, 2016. WRAC began hosting Take Back the Night in the late 70’s. (The Daily Iowan/McCall Radavich)
Grand View infielder Johnny Herrera sprints to first base during the Iowa-Grand View game at Banks Field on Tuesday. The Vikings committed 4 errors and were defeated by the Hawkeyes, 3-0. (The Daily Iowan/Alex Kroeze)
Iowa freshmen Carter Lilly runs past a Nebraska runner during the 4x800 relay during the annual Drake Relays on April 24, 2015. Iowa finished fourth. (The Daily Iowa/File Photo)
Iowa freshmen Carter Lilly runs past a Nebraska runner during the 4×800 relay during the annual Drake Relays on April 24, 2015. Iowa finished fourth. (The Daily Iowa/File Photo)