Today’s Photos (12/18/15)

Today’s Photos (12/18/15)

The cityscape of Iowa City is shown through the window of a study room inside the main library on Thursday, Dec. 17, 2015. During finals week, this particular library becomes one of the busiest places on campus. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)

Carleen Maur leads a group of protesters to UI President Bruce Harreld’s office on Thursday, Dec. 17 2015.  After the offhanded comment, “all unprepared lectures should be shot”, was made by Harreld in a staff meeting last week, members of the community organized a protest. (The Daily Iowan/Jordan Gale)

Carleen Maur leads a group of protesters to UI President Bruce Harreld’s office on Thursday, Dec. 17 2015. After the offhanded comment, “all unprepared lectures should be shot”, was made by Harreld in a staff meeting last week, members of the community organized a protest. (The Daily Iowan/Jordan Gale)

Protesters hold signs outside the president's office on, Thursday Dec 17, 2015. This protest against the president comes after a controversial "should be shot" comment during a recent Staff Council Meeting. (The Daily Iowan/Jordan Gale)

Protesters hold signs outside the president’s office on, Thursday Dec 17, 2015. This protest against the president comes after a controversial “should be shot” comment during a recent Staff Council Meeting. (The Daily Iowan/Jordan Gale)

Facebook Comments