Social media reacts to Mick Foley, Victor Oladipo attending Iowa women’s basketball game at Indiana

Some big names attended the Hawkeye women’s basketball game at Indiana on Thursday night.
Players+warm+up+before+a+women%E2%80%99s+basketball+game+between+No.+4+Iowa+and+No.+14+Indiana+at+Simon+Skjodt+Assembly+Hall+in+Bloomington%2C+Ind.+on+Thursday%2C+Feb.+22%2C+2024.+
Cody Blissett
Players warm up before a women’s basketball game between No. 4 Iowa and No. 14 Indiana at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind. on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2024.

BLOOMINGTON — Wherever Caitlin Clark goes, large crowds follow.

Some big names attended the Hawkeye women’s basketball game at Indiana on Thursday night,  including WWE legend Mick Foley and NBA player Victor Oladipo.

Foley, who has three wrestling alter egos named Mankind, Cactus Jack, and Dude Love, had no shame in repping some Clark gear at Assembly Hall. Oladipo, a former All-American guard at Indiana who most recently competed for the Miami Heat and averaged 16.9 points per game, got to see his alma mater win in dominating fashion. Mark Shapiro, who graduated from the University of Iowa and is now president of Endeavor, was also at the game.