Where and when to watch Iowa football take on Rutgers on Saturday

Find out more on the Hawkeyes’ home Big Ten matchup, including start time, announcers, weather, and more.
Ayrton Breckenridge
Rutgers quarterback Evan Simon lunges away from Iowa linebacker Jay Higgins to avoid a safety during a football game between Iowa and Rutgers at SHI Stadium in Piscataway, N.J., on Saturday, Sept. 24, 2022. The Hawkeyes defeated the Scarlet Knights, 27-10. Higgins had five total tackles.

After a trip to Chicago’s Wrigley Field last week, the Iowa football team returns to Kinnick Stadium to take on Rutgers, but this time with the No. 22  ranking in the nation from the CFP Committee. The now-ranked Hawkeyes will take on a 6-3 Scarlet Knight squad that has more wins in 2023 than all of last season, as well as the Big Ten’s leading rusher Kyle Monangai and a highly-mobile quarterback in Gavin Wimsatt.

Matchup: No. 22 Iowa (7-2, 4-2 Big Ten) vs. Rutgers (6-3, 3-3 Big Ten)

Scheduled game time: 2:40 p.m. Central Time

Weather: 50 degrees Fahrenheit

TV: Big Ten Network

Announcers: Cory Provus (play-by-play) Jake Butt (color analyst), and Brooke Fletcher (sideline reporter)

Radio: Hawkeye Radio Network

Betting information: Line: Iowa -1| O/U: 28.5