Today’s Photos (08/31/16)

Mike Whittaker of The Yahoo Drummers jams out on the Pedestrian Mall on Tuesday August 30, 2016. Whittaker is playing the African djun-djun. (The Daily Iowan/Vivian Le)

Nebraska quarterback Tommy Armstrong Jr. rushes during the Iowa-Nebraska game at Memorial Stadium on Nov. 27, 2015. The Hawkeyes defeated the Cornhuskers, 28-20, to finish off a perfect regular season. (The Daily Iowan/File Photo)

The Hawkeyes and Pitt Panthers watch the coin toss in Kinnick on Sept. 19, 2015. The Hawkeyes defeated the Panthers, 27-24. (The Daily Iowan/File Photo)

UISG members discuss several ideas including a student-garden proposal on Tuesday. The garden will become a community space on campus. (The Daily Iowan/Vivian Le)

UI President Bruce Harreld listens to Student Government Diversity Committee Chairman Adetayo Oladele-Ajose during a meeting at the Afro-American Cultural Center on Monday. The group discussed both short- and long-term plans for cultural houses on campus. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)

Two women walk past Which Wich on Tuesday. The Feeder app will be independent from the UI meal plan. (The Daily Iowan/Vivian Le)

Facebook Comments