How to style a luxury watch to perfection with your suit

A well-crafted luxury watch is not just a timekeeping instrument but a statement of elegance, sophistication and refined taste. A luxury watch can elevate your look when paired with an elegant suit, exuding confidence and class. Whether attending a formal event or a special occasion, luxury watches from Chrono24 will create an unforgettable impression on your outfit.

Why are luxury watches a good accessory?

Luxury watches are a valuable accessory in a professional setting for several reasons. They convey a sense of responsibility and punctuality, which is highly regarded in business. A well-chosen timepiece subtly reflects one’s attention to detail, commitment to deadlines, and respect for others’ time. Additionally, luxury watches, especially from Chrono24, can enhance one’s style and complete an outfit when paired with formal attire, leaving a lasting impression on colleagues, clients or potential employers.

Beyond their practicality, watches often serve as conversation starters during networking events or meetings, facilitating meaningful connections by demonstrating shared appreciation for craftsmanship or technology. Possessing a watch rather than relying solely on electronic devices to check the time minimizes distractions and promotes efficient use of working hours.

How can one style a watch to a suit?

Luxury watches are traditionally worn on the non-dominant hand for safety and ease of adjustment. However, as left-handed persons are well aware, most timepieces are made for right-handed people to reach the dials and buttons readily; therefore, this rule may be broken for convenience.

The watch should be nearly, but not quite, covered by the cuff of your elegant shirt. Never put your watch on your cuff if you want to be seen as classy and refined. Thus, a properly fitting band is required. If it’s too loose, your hand will flop onto it as your arm naturally hangs. If it’s too little, no one will ever see it on your sleeve. Fortunately, most jewelers can readily adjust the strap’s design for you.

What are the features to consider when choosing a watch to wear with a suit?

When choosing luxury watches, there are several features to consider that will enhance your professional style. Firstly, opt for a modern watch with a clean, minimalistic design that exudes elegance and sophistication. A silver or gold stainless steel case would be ideal as it complements the formality of an outfit. Choose a watch with a simple yet legible dial, preferably in black or white.

The watch’s size is crucial, too; aim for a diameter between 36mm and 42mm to strike the right balance of subtlety and presence. An automatic or mechanical movement design demonstrates impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail, often associated with professionalism. Considering these features will help you make an informed decision in selecting the perfect timepiece to complement your suited attire with utmost grace and style.