3 Best Sites to Buy YouTube Channels (Monetized and Aged Accounts)

Are you trying to find a reputable site where you can buy monetized YouTube channels?

Developing a YouTube channel may be difficult and time-consuming. Organic growth necessitates constant promotion and creative material, neither of which many individuals have time for. It would be best if you watched out for a few factors when looking for the finest site to purchase YouTube channels that have been made profitable.

Finding a trustworthy site can be very challenging, and many people waste their hard-earned money on fake channels. In addition to describing each website’s unique qualities, this article will thoroughly explain the best sites to buy YouTube channels.

Best Sites to Buy YouTube Channels

There are a number of websites that claim to be selling good monetized YouTube channels, however, only a few deliver on their promises. Here are the 3 best sites to buy YouTube Channels that are monetized and aged.

1. Fameswap

Fameswap is a platform that provides a marketplace for buying and selling YouTube channels. They make it easy for anyone looking to purchase a channel with a ready-made audience, without having to start from scratch.

One of the reasons why Fameswap stands out from other platforms is their attention to detail when it comes to curating the channels they list for sale. They only work with channels that are in good standing, with a high-quality set of subscribers, and a history of engagement. They also provide a secure messaging platform, allowing buyers to directly communicate with sellers to ask any questions or negotiate prices.

Another great feature of Fameswap is the ability to purchase channels in various niches, whether it’s fashion, sports, or entertainment, they have a channel that caters to a wide range of interests. They also guarantee active subscribers, which helps to increase the watch hours of any video posted on the channel.

Overall, Fameswap is a great platform for anyone looking to purchase a YouTube channel with a ready-made audience, at a competitive price. Their easy to use platform, wide range of channels to choose from, and attention to detail, make them one of the best options for buying YouTube channels on the market.

2. EazyViral

EazyViral offers monetized organic YouTube channels, offering a little more choice than other services. This is the safest place to buy YouTube channels. Botted channels aren’t the most popular, but they can quickly jumpstart your organic development; they just carry a little bit more risk.

In addition, monetized channels with 1000 to 10,000 subscribers are available for purchase. All channels offered by EazyViral are free of copyright violations and have monetization turned on by default. Quality videos are also guaranteed.

Along with a premium logo and banner that match, your channel will also come with round-the-clock support to ensure your AdSense account is functioning properly. You’ll note as you browse their website that they also offer a ton of useful advice on how to securely purchase YouTube channels that have been made monetizable.

They also have a thorough FAQ section that should address any quick issues you may have. EazyViral offers one of the greatest UIs and a flawless customer experience. I should add that they provide a refund guarantee, which shows how confident they are of the service they offer.

You will only find favorable comments if you search for client reviews of the business and its services. They may not yet have the same reputation as some other businesses, but they are quickly establishing a name for themselves, and it is clear that their clients are important to them.

3. Lenos

The best site to buy YouTube channels that have been monetized for you to start making money is Lenos` site. 

A secure and original monetization strategy is important for a channel with distinctive and high-quality videos. For individuals looking to turn their monetized channel into a strong and long-lasting income asset and YouTube presence, Lenos offers top-tier quality monetized channels.

What you will get if you buy your channel from Lenos:

• You will get a YouTube channel that is monetized and optimized for a certain niche on Lenos.
  • The channel will come with quality banners and graphics,
  • 1000+ subscribers and 4000+ hours of video views (with voice-over, stock footage, and licensed music) will come with the channel
  • Real subscribers from the exchange system; high retention views; organic (social media) promotion incorporated; and an official website will also be available.
  • A brand-new, exclusive technique that will enable you to monetize your own Adsense channel will also come with the channel.

Time to monetize:

• It might take about 4-5 weeks for a fully customized channel
  • 3-7 days for monetization-ready content

Why Buy YouTube Channel?

It’s a good idea to comprehend the potential benefits of purchasing someone’s YouTube account before you spend a lot of money to acquire access to their channel and subscribers.

The residual income from the already-posted films on the channel is one advantage of purchasing a monetized YouTube channel. Reviews on YouTube channels are usually bought, and you can continue to make money from those current videos’ ads and YouTube partner programs for years to come.

Purchasing a channel has another advantage: it already has a loyal subscriber base. It’s not necessary to spend years producing videos that nobody will watch. You can continue the original creator’s work and launch the promotion of your goods and services.

While having a sizable subscription base is excellent for the sake of guaranteed views, it also has another advantage in that it will make growing a sizable following much simpler.

What to Look for in a Website for Buying YouTube Channels?

In order for you not to waste money, I have compiled a list of things to look out for before buying a YouTube channel from a site.

• The site must be able to provide a channel with real subscribers and watch hours.
  • The YouTube channel must be secure, and the site selling the channel must also be secured to protect your payment details.
  • The sites must have positive reviews. Stay away from sites with average or negative ratings.
  • There should be 24/7 customer support. You should be able to table your concerns at any time of the day.
  • If the prices are too high, try other sites listed above. The prices should be as affordable as possible.

The good news is all the above qualities are present in the 3 sites mentioned above.

How Much Does it Cost to Buy a Monetized YouTube Channel?

The answer to this query depends entirely on several factors. Let’s examine the factors that influence a YouTube channel’s price:

What Person’s Face Is Connected to the Channel?

Although it might seem obvious, it can be challenging to make a seamless transition if you buy YouTube channels linked with a face.

It will be challenging to create material for that existing audience if the YouTube channel you purchase relies heavily on the creator’s face. Of course, the transfer will be a lot easier if the channel doesn’t already have a well-known face associated with it.

Where are the Subscribers sourced from?

Where are the majority of the subscribers located is what this actually signifies. The location of the subscribers will undoubtedly play a significant role in deciding the channel’s value.

The channel will make more money per video, for instance, if most of its subscribers are from the United States than from subscribers primarily from, say, South America.

How Many Videos are there on the Channel?

The quantity and caliber of the currently available videos should be considered when determining whether or not to buy a YouTube channel. Of course, a channel won’t be valued as much as one with more than 200 videos if it has just produced two thus far.

Are There Any Strikes Included?

First, let’s define a strike. One of the worst things that may occur to you and your YouTube channel is a strike. This is because it may possibly lead to the banning of your channel. The most frequent reason for a strike against your channel is a copyright violation, though there are numerous other potential causes as well.

But don’t worry; you only get three strikes before being eliminated. Each strike has a time restriction, and it is written off after three months. Channels with strikes tend to sell for lesser.

Is it Monetized?

A YouTube channel is considered to be “monetized” when it makes money. It goes without saying that most people and businesses desire to purchase monetized YouTube channels to begin realizing a return on their investment. The channel must have at least 4,000 hours of recent views and 1000 subscribers in order to be monetized by YouTube.

Knowing the channel’s monthly revenue can also help you determine what kind of profit you may anticipate. Naturally, you have a significant advantage if you can choose to purchase monetized YouTube channels over non-monetized ones.

That said, the three sites mentioned above charge an average of $500 USD. The prices will vary with the factors listed above.

FAQs

When Will My Channel Deliver?

The site you are working with will determine exactly when your YouTube channel will be delivered. You won’t likely have to wait more than a few hours to receive your YouTube channel, so stop worrying about having to wait around for weeks or even days.

How Will they Deliver My Channel?

YouTube channels may be linked to several email addresses, but they will only ever have one principal owner, and this account will have full access to everything. Make sure you are listed as the primary owner when purchasing someone else’s YouTube channels so that you are in control of everything.

YouTube may take up to 24 hours to approve this request. To maintain full control, you must remove all other channels connected to it once you have been authorized as the principal owner.

What Do the Subscribers Look Like?

You might notice a list of your most recent subscribers on the channel dashboard. You can track the evolution of your subscriber count in YouTube Studio.

Is it Legal to Buy a YouTube Channel?

Don’t worry; it’s legal to purchase and sell YouTube channels, and individuals have been doing so for quite some time. There are a lot of businesses out there that have established their image on YouTube by buying a variety of existing channels.

You shouldn’t worry about getting in trouble for doing so because YouTube has a great relationship with some of these businesses.

Conclusion

Buying profitable YouTube channels is common, especially on public buy-and-sell marketplaces. Being accepted into the YouTube Partner program is difficult in and of itself, but continuing to grow after this is far harder.

You can get the YouTube channel of your dreams by using any of the services mentioned in this article. When you purchase monetized YouTube channels, these advantages always come at a price, but given how much time you’ll save, it’s well worth it.

Always conduct your research in advance and confirm that your buying channel has a high interaction rate and actual followers. The last thing you need to do when investing in this is spend money on something that won’t give you a fair return on your investment.

But if you do it right, your newly monetized YouTube channel can generate a sizable monthly profit. Go to the best places to buy YouTube channels, and you won’t regret it.