Best Ways to Get More Likes on Your Instagram Posts

A recent survey revealed that most influencers buy Instagram auto likes to boost their organic growth. Can you guess why?

With over 2.3 Billion users, Instagram has become a very promising platform for earning quick fame and money. With such great potential, Instagram has turned into a battlefield for content creators where everyone wants success overnight. However, success on Instagram isn’t an easy feat to achieve which is why, many creators opt for quick solutions like buying Instagram likes.

Instagram likes are a very strong metric considered by the IG algorithm to measure your content engagement. Engagement and Organic growth go hand-in-hand which is why we came up with the best ways for all rising influencers to get more likes on their Instagram posts. So, let’s dive right into it!

Buy Instagram Automatic Likes

Instagram’s algorithm strongly focuses on your post’s engagement to decide if it should show your content to more people. But what if we told you that you can easily fool the algorithm if you buy automatic likes on Instagram?

Buying Instagram likes can be a game changer if you wish to establish yourself as a successful IG creator. It might sound unethical but thousands of creators buy Instagram auto likes to significantly boost their organic engagement.

We believe, buying IG likes is one of the quickest ways to get more likes on your Instagram posts to gain some quick engagement and Organic growth.

Create Relatable and Quality Content

Those who can produce quality content are the ones who reach the heights of Instagram. Relatable and quality content is loved by everyone. All you need is some extra effort and research to provide your audience with what they love and relate to. Trust us, this extra effort would never go to waste because quality content has the potential to attract engagement in the form of likes, comments, and shares.

This engagement can trigger Instagram’s algorithm to promote your content and help you gain more organic reach and followers.

It’s Time to create some Reels

Instagram Reels is like a magnet for free instagram views and likes. Creating reels is one of the most effective ways for any creator to snag tons of impressions and engagement on their posts.

If you create Reels, your followers can engage with them and with enough engagement Instagram’s algorithm will show your reel to a larger audience.

Instagram’s algorithm would display your other posts to larger audiences if your reels performed well for a long time. Moreover, you can also buy Instagram reels views to trick the algorithm into promoting your reels organically.

Creating Instagram reels doesn’t only bring attention and fame, but also helps increase your likes and visibility. So go make some reels and make the magic happen!

Did you try Hashtags?

Instagram hashtags are magic words that get your content in front of any audience you wish. One can snag thousands of likes on their IG posts if they learn to manifest the power of hashtags.

Let’s suppose you want a picture of your dog in a scenic landscape. In this case, you can use hashtags like #dog #doglover #landscape #nature.

Using these hashtags will land your post on the explore page of people who have either followed these hashtags or engaged with any posts with similar hashtags.

The bottom line is that you should be using relevant hashtags to reach the audience that is most likely to engage with your posts in the form of likes.

Follow the Trends

Participating in Instagram trends can be fun and highly rewarding for you. The idea behind posting something trendy is to get people to notice you.

When you participate in a trend with relevant hashtags and soundtracks, the Instagram algorithm makes it easier for people to find you.

However, you might have noticed that when a post or video goes viral on Instagram, almost everyone starts to mimic the same. This is where you can find your biggest opportunity! You can try to add your touch to your post when you participate in a trend. People love extraordinary content, and adding a little twist would definitely make your audience double-tap their screens.

Try Free Instagram Likes Services

You can easily get 10-25 free Instagram Likes from many online social media like service websites. You can use their trial services to get free likes on your IG posts and later, buy their service if you like it.

The results you get from free likes services are minimal which is why we’d recommend you to upgrade to paid services for better results.

Use Trending Music with your posts and reels

You might have noticed that sometimes a certain song or soundtrack goes viral and almost every creator starts using it in their posts. It happens when a particular soundtrack starts trending which is a huge opportunity for creators to go viral.

Adding a trending song to your Instagram posts is like adding a special ingredient to your post to make it super special. When you add a trending song to your posts, Instagram’s algorithm automatically starts showing it to everyone who ever engaged with any posts that had the same song/soundtrack that you used.

Adding trending songs to your posts will only get you in front of your audience. The rest is in your hands to make your posts interesting enough for people to shower them with tons of likes.

Giveaways

This is a rather simple and very common tactic used by Instagram creators to get more likes on their posts. You just need to occasionally post a random giveaway with a small gift card or hamper for your audience.

The trick to get more likes through giveaways is to ask your audience to register by engaging with your content by liking and commenting on your post. A like and comment is not a biggie and most people do it to have a chance at winning.
Just throw a giveaway contest the next time you have an expiring gift voucher to get some bonus likes.

Your timing matters!

The time you choose to post on Instagram can affect the performance of your content. Your content might be great and promising but all your efforts can go to waste if you post at the wrong time.

You might ask, “How would I know the best time to post on Instagram?”. The answer is rather simple. You just need to analyse your profile analytics to find the best time to reach your audience.

Enabling creator/business profile will unlock your profile’s analytics section. You can analyse your audience’s peak active hours and your posts’ performance at different times of the day. To get more likes on your posts, you should start posting during the peak performance hours of your posts.

Start Using Call to Actions

Have you ever tried asking your audience to like and share your posts? If not, then you might be missing out on free Instagram likes.

You must remember that you’re creating content for your audience and it’s completely fine to ask for likes as a reward for your efforts. Moreover, you can create some relatable content and leave a simple callout like “Leave a like if you can relate”.
You can be as creative as you want with your callouts to maximise engagement on your Instagram posts.

Some Other Ways to Get More Likes on Your IG Posts

All the methods we discussed so far are direct and will get you more Instagram post likes in a very short span. However, there are some other methods that you can try out for more engagement on your content. Here are some indirect ways that you can use to fetch more Instagram likes:

Don’t underestimate the power of Instagram stories

No, we’re not misleading you. Instagram stories is a highly ignored feature when it comes to gaining more post likes. Posting regular stories can drive your IG story audience to your profile which can increase your post engagement.

However, we’ve got a solution for you if your stories struggle to get a lot of views. Just like Instagram likes, you can buy automatic story views to snag more story views. You can also take a trial and get upto 20 free Instagram story views before actually buying the service.

More Impressions = More Likes!

You might be thinking “I’m not getting enough likes on my posts. I wonder what’s wrong” But have you ever checked your post impressions?

Chances are, you’re not getting enough impressions resulting in less likes to count on your posts. In that case, boosting your Instagram post impression can easily fix your problem. You can easily buy Instagram Impressions to boost your Impressions and get more organic likes and engagement on your posts.

Time to Buy Some Instagram Followers

You read it right! You can buy Instagram followers or even get free Instagram followers from online social media growth services to get more likes on your Instagram posts. You can also try free Instagram likes services before buying to see if this method works for you.

Some trustworthy websites like buyautolikes.io deliver 100% real and active IG followers. These followers engage with your posts, rewarding you with more likes on your posts. This method might not show quick results but the long-term benefits you gain are worth the wait.

Conclusion

Instagram has evolved a lot in the past few years from being a photo-sharing platform to a platform with tons of digital opportunities. With the evolution of Instagram, its algorithm evolved as well which has troubled the creators for years. You can’t understand the IG algorithm, but you can definitely use it to leverage more engagement and visibility.

All the methods discussed in this blog are tried and tested by our team of experts. From buying likes and followers, to using hashtags, CTAs, and collaborations. Every method is a key to unlock more likes and engagements on your posts.