2020 candidate Pete Buttigieg to visit Iowa City on Saturday

Mayor Pete Buttigieg will make a campaign stop at Wildwood Smokehouse and Saloon in Iowa City on Saturday.

Katie Goodale

Democratic presidential-nomination candidate Pete Buttigieg, mayor of South Bend, Indiana, addresses the audience during his visit to Airliner in Iowa City on March 4, 2019.

Julia Shanahan, Assistant Politics Editor

Democratic presidential-nomination candidate Pete Buttigieg will make a campaign stop at the Wildwood Smokehouse and Saloon in Iowa City on Saturday from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.

The Iowa City event is located at 4919 Walleye Drive SE, and attendees can RSVP here.

Buttigieg, mayor of South Bend, Indiana, was originally scheduled to make a stop in Solon, Iowa. The event location was changed because of weather, according to the Buttigieg campaign website.

This will be Buttigieg’s second stop in Iowa City — his first since officially announcing his bid for the White House last month. The University of Iowa Democrats hosted Buttigieg at the Airliner on March 4.

Buttigieg is making a two-day trip through Eastern Iowa. After his stop in Iowa City, Buttigieg will hold a community event at 7 Hill Brewery in Dubuque, located at 1085 Washington St., from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Attendees can RSVP to the Dubuque event here.