Curtis Jones case-management conference (11/17/17)

Defense attorney Douglas Davis speaks with Curtis Jones during a case-management conference for Curtis Jones in the Johnson County courthouse on Friday, Nov. 17, 2017. Jones is being charged with first-degree murder in connection with the slaying of cab driver Ricky Lillie and first-degree robbery. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

The Daily Iowan; Photos by Josep

The Daily Iowan; Photos by Josep

Click below for more photos
Curtis Jones sits before a case-management conference for Curtis Jones in the Johnson County courthouse on Friday, Nov. 17, 2017. Jones is being charged with first-degree murder in connection with the slaying of cab driver Ricky Lillie and first-degree robbery. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Douglas Davis greets Curtis Jones during a case-management conference for Curtis Jones in the Johnson County courthouse on Friday, Nov. 17, 2017. Jones is being charged with first-degree murder in connection with the slaying of cab driver Ricky Lillie and first-degree robbery. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Defense attorney Nekeidra Tucker speaks with prosecutors during a case-management conference for Curtis Jones in the Johnson County courthouse on Friday, Nov. 17, 2017. Jones is being charged with first-degree murder in connection with the slaying of cab driver Ricky Lillie and first-degree robbery. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Judge Chad Kempros speaks during a case-management conference for Curtis Jones in the Johnson County courthouse on Friday, Nov. 17, 2017. Jones is being charged with first-degree murder in connection with the slaying of cab driver Ricky Lillie and first-degree robbery. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Curtis Jones listens to his defense during a case-management conference for Curtis Jones in the Johnson County courthouse on Friday, Nov. 17, 2017. Jones is being charged with first-degree murder in connection with the slaying of cab driver Ricky Lillie and first-degree robbery. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
State prosecutor Mike Ringle listens during a case-management conference for Curtis Jones in the Johnson County courthouse on Friday, Nov. 17, 2017. Jones is being charged with first-degree murder in connection with the slaying of cab driver Ricky Lillie and first-degree robbery. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Restraints secure Curtis Jones' feet during a case-management conference for Curtis Jones in the Johnson County courthouse on Friday, Nov. 17, 2017. Jones is being charged with first-degree murder in connection with the slaying of cab driver Ricky Lillie and first-degree robbery. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Curtis Jones speaks with his new defense during a case-management conference for Curtis Jones in the Johnson County courthouse on Friday, Nov. 17, 2017. Jones is being charged with first-degree murder in connection with the slaying of cab driver Ricky Lillie and first-degree robbery. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

• Curtis Jones case-management conference (11/17/17)

Multimedia

Photos: LoveBird

DITV

DITV Newscast: October 16th, 2018

DITV

DITV Sports Newscast: October 16th, 2018

DITV

DITV Interview with Bruce Harreld: October 16th, 2018

DITV

DITV COGS Protest: October 16th, 2018

DITV

DITV: Oct. 15, 2018

Multimedia

Photos: Field Hockey vs Maryland (10/14/18)

DI Films

Video: Witching Hour takes over Iowa City

Multimedia

Photos: Johnson County Democratic Party Fall Barbecue (10/14/18)

DITV

DITV Sportscast: Oct. 15, 2018