This week’s celebrity Tweets

jeremypiven: For those of u who dig Entourage this next Sun is the best we have done so far…

paulscheer: It took Rolling Stone 40 yrs to finally break the story about why the Beatles broke up. Which means the Creed exposé should come out in 2036 …

mindykaling: we’re going to Narnia, no big deal.

augusten: Dennis hates my new 200-pound cement antelope. I had it on his side of the bed, so it could watch him sleep … Anyway, it’s a shame he doesn’t like it. I’d hate to have to get rid of him. But, such is life. Love me, love my cement antelope.

questlove: @nikki_scarfo ill invent a spiritual guide that will allow you to pray-scrip-and whack mofos in a 24 hour period.

THE_REAL_SHAQ: went to the la zoo today, a chimpanzee spit at me, dam i must be ugly, lol …

diablocody: @louisvirtel Divas Live used to be psychological warfare. Maybe Jordin can be the condescending Aretha to Miley’s Shania.

rainnwilson: A Twitter haiku: Ted Kennedy died/ @rainnwilson hates nukes and such/ The Jonas Brothers

johncmayer: Sometimes when I see an e-mail in the dead of night I think it’s her and she’s changed her mind. But it’s always my X-Box newsletter.

RedHourBen: The Hoedown was definitely throwndown

michaelianblack: It pains me to say this, but after experimenting with them for over thirty years, I’ve concluded Slinkys aren’t that useful.