Rachael’s Reality Recap

Get rid of the Twins … and that other one

I want Holly, Bridget, and Kendra back.

My love for the original “Girls Next Door” is one of deep and undying loyalty, and when I heard the series would continue airing after the three blonds parted from Hef, I naturally assumed the same chicks would be the stars. After all, “The Girls Next Door” became less about the Mansion and more about the lives of its female inhabitants in the end.

But E! doesn’t care. The channel brought the show back and replaced the girls (like that’s going to work). During the first episode, viewers were introduced to Kristina and Karissa Shannon (playmates of the first double issue), and Hef’s new No. 1 girl, Crystal Harris.

My biggest problem with the three new ladies is that I can’t see past the golddigging. With Holly, Bridget, and Kendra, I didn’t believe any were in it for the money because their conduct proved otherwise. From my perceptions, the trio moved into the mansion to have a good time, gain some celebrity status (nothing wrong with that), and experience new things. Holly seemed like she really was in love with Hef, and as Kendra once said, “Age ain’t nothing but a number.”

But the Twins are already running to Vegas and Crystal just looks like a conniving skank — there’s no way these girls are there because they really love Hef.

Stop this madness

My darling reality stars, why must you continue illegal activities? “Big Brother” season nine winner Adam Jasinski reportedly used his winnings from the long-running TV show to buy oxycodone pills that he could resell to make even more money.

Here’s the thing, you greedy little creep — you won $500,000. Many will never experience such a large sum in their bank accounts during their entire lives. Sorry, you want to be a millionaire, but settle for what you have.

Also, have you learned nothing from the media? Don’t you know the effects intense painkillers have on people’s bodies? Just look to Heath Ledger and Michael Jackson for examples and learn not to aid in the distribution of powerful pills.

Though Jasinski’s drug selling is the most recent of star drama, he does get credit for having a one-up on his male reality counterparts who are maliciously attacking their girlfriends.

— by Rachael Lander