Skip to Main Content

The Road to Supervisor

Meet the candidates running for the Johnson County Board of Supervisors ahead of the Nov. 8 election and read each candidate’s full story leading up to their candidacy by clicking on the images.
Green, who is seeking re-election in November after winning a special election last year in June for his Johnson County Board of Supervisor seat, opens up about his personal experiences that shaped his progressive political beliefs.
Veteran, breast cancer survivor, and mother of four, Jammie Bradshaw hopes to continue serving the public and make Johnson County stronger. She will run as a Republican for one of two open seats for Johnson County Supervisor.
V Fixmer-Oraiz wants to utilize their experiences raising children, running a business, and working in numerous other Johnson County organizations and committees to propel the future of Johnson County in a positive and inclusive direction. Fixmer-Oraiz is running for one of two open seats for county supervisor.
With experience in public office and running a business, Phil Hemingway hopes to take his skills to the Johnson County Board of Supervisors as the first full-term Republican candidate in 60 years. Hemingway details his work experience prior to public office, his personal life, and time with the school board.