Iowa Caucuses Candidate Tracker

Ahead of the 2020 caucuses, presidential candidates are flocking to Johnson County to make their case to area voters in one of the bluest pockets of Iowa. Keep track of where they’ve been and where they’re headed with The Daily Iowan’s interactive map. The green dots are upcoming visits and the blue dots are visits from the last two months.

Click on the points on the map for more information about each individual visit.

Blue points on the map represent candidate visits that took place in the past week.

Green points on the map represent upcoming candidate visits.

Upcoming:
Cory Booker

Dec. 7, 10 a.m. Conversation with Cory Booker. Center for Worker Justice of Eastern Iowa, 1556 S 1st Ave, Iowa City.

Tom Steyer

Dec. 8, 9:30 a.m. Meet and greet sponsored by Johnson County Democrats. The Java House, 211 E Washington St, Iowa City.

Pete Buttigieg

Dec. 8, 1:30 p.m. — 3 p.m. Town Hall. Coralville Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, 300 E 9th St, Coralville.

Andrew Yang

Dec 14, 1 p.m. Family and Autism: An Honest Conversation with Andrew Yang. Sidekick Coffee 1310 1/2 Melrose Ave, Iowa City.

Past:
Elizabeth Warren

Dec. 2: In an interview with The Daily Iowan, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., addressed concerns with her plan for tuition-free college and debt cancellation for most Americans. She visited the IMU and answers a round of more than a dozen questions.

Michael Bennet

Dec. 1: Sen. Michael Bennet, D-Colo., sought to differentiate himself from what he called Former Vice President Joe Biden’s message of a “return to normalcy,” saying he would pass a child tax credit and pass a constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United v. FEC.

Marianne Williamson

Dec. 1: At a yoga studio in Iowa City, Democrat Marianne Williamson promoted an “outside the box” agenda, and campaigned at a Global AIDS Conference held at the IMU on campus.

Julián Castro

Nov. 12: Presidential hopeful Julián Castro made a three-day swing through Iowa and stopped in Iowa City on Tuesday to attend an immigration roundtable discussion at the Catholic Worker House.

Bernie Sanders

Nov. 9: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez joined Bernie Sanders in Coralville on Saturday, where the two touted the grassroots nature of Sanders’ campaign and money in politics.

Kamala Harris

Oct. 22: According to Sen. Kamala Harris’ reproductive health-care plan, Iowa’s fetal-heartbeat law would have been subject to a “pre-clearance” standard.

Marianne Williamson

Oct. 22: For Democratic presidential hopeful Marianne Williamson, the best way to stand up to climate change, military overspending, and Donald Trump is to firmly say “not on my watch.”

Tulsi Gabbard

Oct. 18: Tulsi Gabbard responded to Hillary Clinton’s comments accusing Gabbard of being “groomed” for a third-party run by Russia.

Julián Castro

Oct. 18: At a summit with the Inside Out Re-entry Community, Former HUD Secretary Julián Castro touched on housing, employment, and policing when speaking about criminal justice.

John Delaney

Oct. 11: In a press release Thursday, presidential hopeful Cory Booker detailed how he would address “exploitative labor practices” in the sporting industry, with an eye toward college sports.

Cory Booker

Oct. 7: In a visit to the University of Iowa campus Monday, Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., hopes to gain traction in Iowa four months out from caucuses after reaching a major fundraising goal at the end of the third quarter.