Iowa soccer vs. Wisconsin

Iowa soccer vs. Wisconsin

Hawkeye midfielder Morgan Kemerling attempts a half bicycle kick in the box at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Paxton Corey

Paxton Corey

Paxton Corey

Click below for more photos

Students tailgate in the parking lot at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa head coach Dave Diiani helps his team warm up at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

The Hawkeyes and the Badgers line up for the national anthem at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Two young soccer fans stand at attention for the national anthem at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Hawkeye defender Cory Burns clears the ball at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Coach Dave Diiani talks to assistant coach Rade Tanaskovic on the walk in to the locker room at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Referees converse at half time at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Two soccer fans await more action in the second half at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

A grandmother and watches as her grandchild does a tumbling routine behind the bleachers at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Wisconsin's Becca Harrison scores a sliding goal at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

The self proclaimed "student section" gets a word  or two from the event staff at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa defender Laura Lainson clears the ball at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

A somber Iowa Soccer team comes to the sideline to thank the fans at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

• Iowa soccer vs. Wisconsin

Baseball

Photos: Iowa baseball doubleheader vs. Cal-State Northridge (3/17/2019)

• Iowa soccer vs. Wisconsin

2020 Iowa Caucuses

Photos: Beto O’Rourke visits Iowa

• Iowa soccer vs. Wisconsin

Baseball

Photos: Iowa baseball vs. Cal-State Northridge (3/16/2019)

• Iowa soccer vs. Wisconsin

Iowa at Big Tens

Video: Iowa falls to Michigan in the Big Ten Tournament

• Iowa soccer vs. Wisconsin

Iowa at Big Tens

Photos: Iowa Big Ten Tournament men’s basketball vs. Michigan (3/15/19)

• Iowa soccer vs. Wisconsin

Iowa at Big Tens

Photos: Iowa Big Ten Tournament men’s basketball vs. Illinois (3/15/19)

• Iowa soccer vs. Wisconsin

2020 Iowa Caucuses

Photos: Presidential candidate Andrew Yang in Iowa City

• Iowa soccer vs. Wisconsin

Multimedia

DITV Sports: March 14, 2019

• Iowa soccer vs. Wisconsin

Multimedia

DITV Newscast: March 14, 2019

• Iowa soccer vs. Wisconsin

Multimedia

DITV Sports: March 13, 2019