Today’s Photos (03/06/17)

Girl Scouts sell cookies at the Hamburg Inn No. 2 in Iowa City on March 5, 2017. Girl Scouts sell nearly 200 million boxes per year. (The Daily Iowan/Kenny Sim)
Community members gather during a launch party for the Midwest Telegraph in the former location of The Den in downtown Iowa City on Friday, Mar. 3, 2017. The Midwest Telegraph is a website for organizing social movements. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)
University of Iowa President Bruce Harreld speaks during a sit-down interview with The Daily Iowan on Monday, Feb. 27, 2017. This was the first sit-down interview with the DI this semester. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)

Iowa’s Sam Brooks has his hand raised as the victor during the Big Ten Wrestling Championships in the Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana on Sunday, March 5, 2017. Sam Brooks successfully defended his title of the Big Ten Champion with a victory. Ohio State was named the Big Ten Champion at the end of the two day event.(The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Iowa’s Thomas Gilman has his hand raised in victory during the Big Ten Wrestling Championships in the Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana on Sunday, March 5, 2017. There were upsets, close calls, and dominant performances at the Big Ten Tournament. Ohio State was named the Big Ten Champion at the end of the two day event.(The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Iowa’s Steven Holloway avoids a takedown from Rutger’s Razohnn Gross during the Big Ten Wrestling Championships in the Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana on Saturday, March 4, 2017. Big Ten wrestlers compete for a chance to be named Big Ten Champion of their weight class.(The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Iowa guard Peter Jok goes up for a layup during the Iowa-Penn Stae game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, March 5, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Nittany Lions, 90-79. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
Iowa forward Tyler Cook reacts during the Iowa-Penn Stae game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, March 5, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Nittany Lions, 90-79. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)