Today’s Photos (02/10/17)

Couples+and+friends+sit%2C+walk%2C+and+talk+in+the+Old+Capitol+Mall+in+Iowa+City%2C+Iowa+on+Wednesday%2C+Feb.+9%2C+2017.+
Anthony Vazquez
Couples and friends sit, walk, and talk in the Old Capitol Mall in Iowa City, Iowa on Wednesday, Feb. 9, 2017.
Attendees eat a traditional Indian lunch during the Gaza: To Exist is to Resist event at the Congregational Church of Christ on Thursday, Feb. 9, 2017. A report release last year by the United Nations stated that if conditions remain unchanged, Gaza will be uninhabitable by 2020. (The Daily Iowan/Lily Smith)
Iowa pitcher Elizabeth Wiegand throws a pitch during game three of the Iowa-Purdue series at Bob Pearl Field on Sunday, April 3, 2013. The Hawkeyes won over the Boilermakers, 10-3. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
Ohio State’s Myles Martin tries to hold off Iowa’s Sammy Brooks during the Iowa v. Ohio State Wrestling match, in Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa on Friday, Jan. 27, 2017. The Hawkeyes beat the Buckeyes with a team score of 21-13. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
A protester holds a sign during the Academics United protest on the Pentecost on Thursday, Feb. 9, 2017. Several of the University of Iowa student organizations got together to protest the “extreme vetting” to several foreign nations. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
Jahisha Thomas lands in the sand in the long jump during the annual Black and Gold Intrasquad meet at UI Recreation Building, in Iowa City, Iowa on Friday, Dec. 9, 2016. The track meet was the University of Iowa’s christening of it’s new multi-million-dollar track.(The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Iowa forward Nicholas Baer blocks a shot during a men’s basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Thursday, Jan. 12, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Boilermakers, 83-78. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)