Today’s Photos (02/09/17)

Kispert
A house’s porch light shines light on the fresh snow early in the morning along South Johnson street on Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2016. After having high temperatures at the beginning of the week, it snowed early Wednesday morning. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
Iowa guard Peter Jok loses control of the ball while driving past Michigan’s Derrick Walton and Mortiz Wanger (13) during a men’s basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Jan. 1, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Wolverines, 86-83 in OT. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)

University of Iowa law student; Jessica Donels explains the new immigration executive orders to those who may be directly affected at the Iowa City Public Library on February 8th, 2017. (The Daily Iowan/James Year)
Iowa’s Thomas Gilman towers over Wisconsin’s Jens Lantz during the Iowa v. Wisconsin wrestling bout, in Carver-Hawkeye in Iowa City, Iowa on Friday, Feb. 3, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Badgers with a team overall of 33-8. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Iowa 157-pounder Michael Kemerer wrestles unattached wrestler Jason Tsirtisr during the 54th Annual Ken Kraft Midlands Championships in Welsh-Ryan Arena on Friday, Dec. 30, 2016. Iowa won first place in the team completion with 150.5 points. (The Daily Iowan/Joshua Housing)
Iowa’s Aimee Tarun returns a shot during her doubles match on January 28, 2017 at the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Complex. (The Daily Iowan/Osama Khalid)