Today’s Photos (12/06/16)

People walk through a skywalk between a parking ramp and the Field House on Monday, Dec. 5, 2016. The University of Iowa completed renovations inside the Field House over the summer. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)

120616-metro-theden

Regent Subhash Sahai laughs during a Board of Regents meeting on the University of Northern Iowa campus in Cedar Falls on Monday, Dec. 5, 2016. The regents voted to increase tuition by 2 percent for resident students with varying rates for nonresidents and graduates during their meeting. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)
University of Iowa President Bruce Harreld speaks during a telephonic Board of Regents meeting on the University of Northern Iowa campus in Cedar Falls on Monday, Dec. 5, 2016. The regents voted to increase tuition by 2 percent for resident students with varying rates for nonresidents and graduates during their meeting. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)
Regents President Bruce Rastetter speaks during a Board of Regents press conference on the University of Northern Iowa campus in Cedar Falls on Monday, Dec. 5, 2016. The regents voted to increase tuition by 2 percent for resident students with varying rates for nonresidents and graduates during their meeting. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)
Iowa guard Isaiah Moss takes a shot during a basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Monday, Dec. 5, 2016. The Hawkeyes defeated the Hatters, 95-68. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)
Iowa forward Dom Uhl attempts to dunk over Steston defenders during a basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Monday, Dec. 5, 2016. The Hawkeyes defeated the Hatters, 95-68. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)
Iowa forward Cordell Pemsl walks off the court with Iowa forward Tyler Cook after a basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Monday, Dec. 5, 2016. The Hawkeyes defeated the Hatters, 95-68, where Cook was sidelined due to a finger fracture. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)
Iowa's no. 10 Megan Gustafson shoots the ball as Notre Dame's no. 11 Brianna Turner tries to block during a basketball match at the Carver Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City on Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2016. Notre Dame defeated Iowa 73-58. (The Daily Iowan/Ting Xuan Tan)
Iowa’s no. 10 Megan Gustafson shoots the ball as Notre Dame’s no. 11 Brianna Turner tries to block during a basketball match at the Carver Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City on Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2016. Notre Dame defeated Iowa 73-58. (The Daily Iowan/Ting Xuan Tan)
Stetson guard Luke Doyle passes from the baseline to a teammate during a basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Monday, Dec. 5, 2016. The Hawkeyes defeated the Hatters, 95-68. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)
Facebook Comments