Today’s Photos (09/12/16)

Two Iowa Hawkeye fans play a game of cornhole while tailgating before last Saturday/s Iowa vs. Iowa State game at Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, September 10, 2016. (The Daily Iowan/Brookylnn Kascel)
Individuals roam the stage and balcony at the Hancher Auditorium ribbon cutting ceremony and open tour in Iowa City, Iowa on Friday September 9th, 2016. The new Hancher Auditorium is finally open after years of construction and will have its first show on September 24th.  (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Individuals roam the stage and balcony at the Hancher Auditorium ribbon cutting ceremony and open tour in Iowa City, Iowa on Friday September 9th, 2016. The new Hancher Auditorium is finally open after years of construction and will have its first show on September 24th. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Iowa quarterback C.J. Beathard gets the pass out before Iowa State defensive end D'Andre Payne sacks him during the Iowa-Iowa State game at Kinnick on Saturday, Sept. 10, 2016. Iowa head Iowa State to one field goal to defeated them, 45-3. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
Iowa quarterback C.J. Beathard gets the pass out before Iowa State defensive end D’Andre Payne sacks him during the Iowa-Iowa State game at Kinnick on Saturday, Sept. 10, 2016. Iowa head Iowa State to one field goal to defeated them, 45-3. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)