How To Win In Sweepstakes Casinos: Sweeps Cash Win Guide

Social casinos are supposed to be about fun, but you might be one of those people that get the most fun from winning. If you want to know how to win in sweepstakes casinos, however, the answer is quite complex, and you need to be armed with important knowledge before you start.

This will include knowing how different social and sweepstakes casinos like Stake.us operate regarding the coins they use, along with what type of prizes they have available to players. This guide will help you through all you need to know about how to win in sweepstake casinos.

• Provides guidance on how to win sweepstakes casinos, increasing the chance of winning.
  • Offers tips and strategies to help players maximize their sweeps cash winnings.
  • Sweepstakes casinos are a fun and legal way to potentially win cash prizes.

>>> Register now at Stake.us & Use Exclusive Bonus Code CRYPTGAMBL <<<

How to win in sweepstakes casinos, in general

The bad news here is that there is no formula to guarantee you will win. As you will see, sweepstakes casinos are not the same as regular casinos, but they are still governed by chance-based statistics to one or other degree. So, results will always be unpredictable and not necessarily what you want to happen.

You can, however, learn the process involved in using a sweepstake casino. You can be taught what to expect and gain insight into making the best choices when you engage in the entertainment on offer. From registering and claiming your bonus, to learning how to play games, and trading in your sweeps coins for prizes – it’s all vital to experiencing a social casino to the fullest. There is no way better to learn about how to win in sweepstakes casinos than to have a look at real world examples.

>>> Register now at stake.us <<<

How to win a cash prize at Stake.us

Stake.us provides you with an excellent example of how the whole sweepstakes casino process works, and you need to start by registering. As a note here, you need to be aware that, unlike regular casinos, Stake.us is available in 45 out of 50 states, with Washington, Kentucky, New York, Nevada, and Idaho missing out.

Because you can play at Stake.us for free, you might be surprised by this restriction – but sweepstakes casinos are governed by legislation that means you have to be over the age of majority in your state to play. You will also have to complete a form with your details to verify your age, location, and identity.

While you are registering, you also have the opportunity to enter a bonus code to get a welcome offer. By entering CRYPTGAMBL at this point, you will activate an exclusive 5% rakeback offer, which means you will have some of your losses refunded to your account each week.

Which coins are used to win prizes at Stake.us?

Once you have completed this process successfully and have access to Stake.us, you will notice your daily allotment of coins. These are available every 24 hours and can be claimed only if you remember to login and collect them.

In common with other sweepstakes casinos, Stake.us uses two different types of virtual coins. The first of these are called gold coins, which is often shortened to GC when they are being referred to on the site. There are also sweeps coins, which Stake have rebranded Stake Cash, and shortened to SC.

These coins have a very slight, but very significant difference for anybody wanting to know how to win in sweepstakes casinos. GC have no value other than to play games on the site and have fun with. When you wager them, all you can win are more GC. Your GC balance will have made up the lion’s share of your daily bonus, and also any bonus you are likely to redeem later on.

You will have only got a modest amount of SC in that daily bonus because these are viewed to be more precious than GC. While you can play them on the same games as GC, this is where the similarity stops. Thiat’s is because once SC have been played through 3 times, they can then be redeemed for prizes at a rate of 1 SC to $1.

Which games can you win prizes on at Stake?

Stake.us have a range of slots, table games, and live dealer options from major game suppliers like Pragmatic Play and Hacksaw Games. Mixed among these are some Stake Originals, which as the name suggests, are exclusive to the site. Regardless of the provider or type of game, you can play with SC on all of them, and when you have enough redeemable coins, you can trade them in.

Redeeming SC for a cash prize at Stake.us

As long as you have met the threshold for the right number of redeemable coins, you have a choice of prizes, at the exchange rate of one 1 SC = 1 USD:

• Gift card – this is typically for lower balances and will be sent to the email your provided when you registered.
  • Merchandise – the amount of SC you need here will vary according to the swag you want, and your chosen item will be mailed to the address Stake.us have on file for you.
  • Currency – larger balances can be traded and sent to your e-wallet.

Getting more SC at Pulsz casino

As you can see, receiving and playing with SC is a crucial step towards how to win in sweepstakes casinos, . As such, you’ll need to know as many ways as possible of accruing more. At Pulsz casino, even though the initial welcome bonus only gives you 2.9 sweeps over the course of three days, it gives you plenty of options to get more.

Your daily bonus

You need to know that while it is not true of all sweepstakes casinos, and Pulsz gives you SC as part of the daily login bonus. The 2.4 you get for consistently logging in each day at Pulsz might not match the SC reload you get each day at Stake.us – but they soon mount up over time.

Random draws

The other benefit of logging in each day is to see if you are one of at least 100 players picked each week to receive a random number of SC

Referring a friend

Pulsz also runs a refer-a-friend program where you can get 20 SC when somebody signs up on your recommendation, and fulfills the criteria that Pulsz has set out. The maximum number of times you can refer a friend is 10.

Competitions on social media

Pulsz runs competitions and has giveaways on Twitter or via their Facebook and Instagram pages. What you get in the way of SC here will vary according to the competition, but in accordance with FB rules, they will clearly state what the prize is before it begins

Reply to your welcome email

If this all sounds too labor-intensive, there is the low-effort option of simply replying to your welcome email and verifying your email address for extra SC

Get some as a free gift when you make a purchase

You will quickly notice that while sweepstakes casinos are free to play, you can also buy coin packages to top up your balance if you want. While Pulsz, (along with Stake and every other sweepstakes casino) will tell you you can’t buy sweeps coins, they are available as a free gift when you buy some GC.

Ask for some by post

Last, but by no means least, you have the option of writing to them and asking for more. This request will have to be handwritten, and fit the format specified in the Pulsz T&Cs. On receipt and verification, 5 more SC will be added to your balance.

Regardless of which method you use to get these SC, like Stake.us you will have to play them on the selection of slots and table games on the site, and any winnings will become redeemable at the exchange rate of 1 SC = 1 USD.

Using Betrivers.net – how to win in sweepstakes casinos for fun

There is no exchange rate to worry about at BetRivers.net, as there are no sweeps coins or cash prizes to be won. This doesn’t mean you can’t win games, but you will be doing so purely for fun.

This fun experience will be added to by the fact that at, first glance, Betrivers.net looks a lot like a regular casino. There are table games and live dealer options like you might find at Stake.us, as well as a huge number of slots.

Hot games at Betrivers.net

Among those slots, there is a category called ‘hot games’ which will be of interest to anyone who wants to know how to win in sweepstakes and social casinos. These are the games with the highest current payout percentages, and you will see some here with 150%, 164%, and even 219% payouts. Of course, you won’t win anything but more V$ (what GC are called at Betriver.net) but this does mean you can carry on playing for even longer periods with a boosted virtual bankroll..

What else you need to know about how to win in sweepstakes casinos

Learn everything you can about the games

The more information you have, the better choices you will make. Try and play games with lower stakes until you are sure you know how it all works. You could even use your GC to learn how to play the game and then switch to SC once you have a better idea of what you are doing.

Don’t get carried away

Sweepstakes casinos are all about enjoyment, but whatever coins you happen to have will last longer if you stick to playing games you know and at stakes you are comfortable with. Suddenly upping the number of GC or SC you are playing with can see your account empty out in double quick time.

Remember to log in every day

As you have seen, you get daily bonuses each day you visit sweepstakes and social casinos. This might be the 10 SC you get a Stake.us or when you ‘spin to win’ over at BetRivers. Doing this keeps your balance topped up so you have enough coins to carry on playing with. The more you have to play with, the more chances you have to win.

Conclusion – learning how it all works is vital to knowing how to win in sweepstakes casinos

While you might be disappointed that there is no strategy that helps you win all the time, there are always tips to be learned for optimizing your gameplay.

Sticking with the operators listed here and learning from the tips offered up by experts will provide you with the best potential of enjoying your free to play entertainment at social and sweepstakes casinos.