15 Best Sites to Buy Telegram Members, Subscribers & Post Views

Telegram has recently gained a lot of importance as a social media sharing network because of its streamlined working mechanism. From sharing personal messages, videos, photos, and documents to creating groups and channels for commercial purposes, you can do anything on Telegram. However, growing on Telegram and building credibility is not a simple game. If you don’t have the right tools to support your marketing plan, you may fall behind your peers. Therefore, you must look into telegram growth services. Here, you can buy Telegram members, followers, subscribers, post views, poll votes, and more at the most budget-friendly prices.

You can also build engagement, get social proof and drive quality traffic to your website by improving your Telegram following and engagement rate through these services. If you’ve been looking for trustworthy Telegram service providers, we have the best results for you. Have a look at the best sites to buy Telegram members, subscribers, and post views. Pick the right one and hop on to your journey of growth on Telegram.

Best Sites to Buy Telegram Members

Viralyft

Viralyft is one of the best sites to buy Telegram members. This site claims to provide high-quality Telegram members for different groups and channels with utmost safety and confidentiality. Moreover, they deliver the services gradually to avoid red alerts from the Telegram algorithm.

Their website has elaborate information on how they work with their customers, which makes them one of the most trusted sites to buy Telegram members. Not just that, with a vast experience of

almost ten years in the marketing industry, Viralyft knows that customer experience is the most important factor for providing social media services. So, one thing is for sure that you won’t be disappointed with their services.

Talking about their Telegram packages, you can buy up to 100 Telegram members for just $2.49 within 24 hours of your purchase. If you want more, upgrade the package to 5,000 Telegram members at $54.99.

GetViral

GetViral, as the name suggests, focuses its services on strengthening your brand credibility and increasing your social presence. They understand that the value and reliability of a brand nowadays depend on the number of subscribers you have. Therefore, they help you buy Telegram group members and channel members from the most organic resources within your niche.

Another thing that shines out about this company is that they are always available to assist their customers right from the beginning of the purchase journey. They have the most secure payment gateways, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Bitcoin, and more. They even offer a 100% money-back guarantee just in case things don’t work the way you want.

Social Bar

The social bar is an excellent alternative for those who are looking to buy Telegram followers, group/channel subscribers, and post views. The post views can be spread across multiple posts which makes the process very natural. Moreover, it boosts the engagement and credibility of the brand instantly.

Whether you want to buy 100 or 100,000 Telegram followers, the Social bar helps you get the desired quantity in the least amount of time. And all of this at the most economical price range of $0.48 – $39.99. When you visit the website, you’ll find a lot of information about the quality and benefits of the services. Not just that you’ll learn a lot about building up a business on Telegram which will further improve your online presence.

Apps Geyser

Another site that helps you buy Telegram channel members, poll votes, and post views is Apps Geyser. This company claims to increase the visibility and profits of your business within a few days. It allows you to buy Telegram members from any part of the country which is beneficial for local businesses. Moreover, it helps you buy real Telegram members most organically.

Apps Geyser has a zero-tolerance policy against bots and spam accounts. Each account is scanned and checked before delivery ensuring high-quality service. So, scroll through and check out the Telegram services which are available at affordable rates ranging from $12 – $69.99. The delivery is fast and provides instant results.

Apart from the standard packages, Apps Geyser also allows customizations for their customers. Leave a request and get in touch with the social experts to personalize your package, negotiate the price and get amazing deals online.

Cibu

Cibu is one of the best sites to buy Telegram members, subscribers, post views, and poll views. This digital marketing company is well-known for providing everything you need to grow on Telegram. The best part is that you get high-quality members at the lowest price possible. The website contains vast information about how they work, including a detailed description of their products. Another benefit of this website is that it is completely secure and accepts common payment gateways like PayPal, Bitcoin, Etherium, and more. Besides this, Cibu has a very responsive customer support team that takes care of all your concerns round the clock.

Talking about the pricing plans, Cibu offers you to buy real Telegram members from $3 – $30 depending on the targeted country you choose. You can also buy fake members at $1 – $54 and if you want to buy post views, you just have to spend $0.50 – $18.

Adby

Adby is a streamlined multimedia company that is popular for its Telegram services. The website is well encrypted and secures making it one of the safest options to purchase Telegram services. They also accept the most trusted payment methods like PayPal. Here, you can buy Telegram followers, subscribers, group/channel members, and post views starting from $2 only. All the services come with lifetime support and an option for safe delivery. Like Cibu, Adby also allows its customers to buy fake members for rapid growth on Telegram. However, all the information regarding this service is provided well beforehand. So, in the end, the customer decides to buy fake or real members for their Telegram group/channel. Apart from this, you can also buy post views, poll votes, automatic views, and targeted members from this site starting from $1.50 – $170.

Add Telegram Member

This company provides the easiest way to buy active Telegram members for your group. All the members and subscribers are authentic and organically sourced so you don’t have to worry about the quality of the service. Add Telegram Members claims to have the best experts in the market who can help globalize your brand. This is possible because of their wide social network spread across the world which comes in handy for such services.

Other features of this company include a strong customer support system where you can contact the team via email, WhatsApp, and live chat on the website. The pricing plan starts from $5 for 1000 members with the fastest delivery time of one hour. For more traffic and engagement, you can buy the premium plans at $229 and get 100,000 followers. All the services are monitored for 24 hours to check the engagement rate and growth of the client. Based on the monitoring, the team guides on improving the engagement rate. Thus, helping you grow better on the platform.

Media Mister

Media Mister is one of the most thoughtful social media marketing companies on the list because they offer two separate packages for their customers to make their purchases easier. The first package is for those who want to buy Telegram group members and the other package is for users who exclusively want to buy Telegram channel members. This categorization helps the customers to safely buy real Telegram members.

Apart from this, Media mister also offers services to buy post views and poll votes without any hassle. Here, you will receive exactly what you ask for which makes it one of the best sites to buy Telegram members without room for error. Adding to the list of benefits, this site provides the most secure payment pathway by accepting safe and trusted payment methods like PayPal, Bitcoin, American Express, and MasterCard.

The website is very well organized and provides the most updated information about their services. You can buy from 100 – 5000 Telegram members for $15 – $69.99 within 2-9 days. In addition to this, you can also buy 100 – 2500 Telegram post views at $2 – $29.99 with a lifetime warranty and 24 hours delivery.

Appsally

Appsally is another popular multimedia site that helps its customers buy active Telegram members, subscribers, and post views at the most reasonable price. They have a five-star customer rating which proves that their services are top class. In addition to this, they’ve given a lot of information about their Telegram services and purchase guide which reduces the trust issues that most customers have when it comes to buying real Telegram members for groups and channels.

Besides this, Appsaly also provides tips and advice on improving your growth on Telegram. They tell you how adding more members to you increases visibility on the platform. So, if you are looking to buy Telegram channel members or even buy Telegram group members, Appsally can help you get them at a cheaper rate starting at just $20. They have a few elite packages as well where you can boost your engagement by buying post views and poll votes as well. Check, out their services and see if you resonate with their packages.

GetAFollower

If you are looking to buy active Telegram members, then GetAFollower is the best choice. It is one of the safest sites that help you select targeted Telegram members for your group or channel. In just a few clicks, you can select, pay and receive Telegram members, post views, and more. The unique thing about this site is that they don’t just hand over Telegram services to you but try to understand your purpose for buying Telegram members and post views. This level of understanding helps them provide better services to each customer.

Coming on to the pricing plans, you can buy Telegram group members at a range of $4- $149 (100 – 10,000 members), Telegram channel members at $17 – $129, and post views at $2 – $44. All the services are 100% risk-free and come with a 180 days retention guarantee. So, grab the deal while it lasts and buys real Telegram members for your business.

Channel Member

Channel Members is one of the topmost sites to buy Telegram group members. It is a well-organized social media marketing site that provides different categories of Telegram members. For example, the Silent member category offers members to increase their following on Telegram. These members are non-engaging and may not contribute to any conversation. Similarly, other categories let you buy active Telegram members who will skyrocket the engagement rate.

The most unique part is that it guarantees stability and a good retention rate. Moreover, the Telegram members are 100% legit and come from different parts of the world. You can choose to buy targeted or untargeted members depending on your requirements. But make sure to go through the product details well before purchasing the service. The pricing plan starts from $0.5 for silent members and goes up to $3 – $300 for real members. In addition to this, you can also buy post views and poll votes starting from $0.50 – $2.

Viral Fomo

Viral Fomo is the best site to buy Telegram services especially for those who want quick delivery. They have very interesting and affordable Telegram services that can help beginners and even established brands to enhance their engagement rate. For $17.99 you can buy 1000 Telegram members for your group or channel. Not just you can choose the country from where you want the maximum members for your business.

In addition to Telegram members, you can also buy post views and poll votes at $21.99 to skyrocket your engagement level on the platform. The delivery time as mentioned earlier is very less and takes only up to six hours. Talking about the quality and retention rate. Viral Fomo exceeds your expectations in this department.

Famous Follower

Just like the name, this company is famous for providing the best Telegram services in the marketing industry. They have amazing experience in social media promotion which helps you get the most organic and legit followers for any platform. When you visit the website, you’ll find different categories of Telegram members segregated to suit the individual needs of all the customers. From targeted to silent and non-targeted members, you will find every type of service at just $2 – $170.

Famous followers claim to have the most loyal customer base which is pretty evident from their positive reviews page on the website. Their support system is super strong and allows you to contact them anywhere online including Instagram direct messages. So, what are you waiting for? Check the Famous Followers website and start improving your Telegram growth.

Just Social Panel

With years of experience in the marketing industry, this company claims to provide the best and the most authentic telegram services for all its customers. They are also one of the most affordable sites that provide wholesale deals on Telegram members, subscribers, post views, and poll votes. Within just a few clicks, you can set up an account and explore the different categories that’ll help you grow on Telegram.

The website is SSL encrypted so you can safely purchase any service without any hassle. In addition to this, Just Social Panel maintains complete customer confidentiality so you don’t have to worry about it while buying Telegram services. Head to the site and buy real Telegram members at just $3 – $55.99.

Conclusion

The above list will help you find the most reliable and trusted Telegram service provider where you can safely buy Telegram followers, subscribers, post views, and more. If you have been struggling to get quality traffic in your Telegram groups and channels, then this is the best opportunity for you to succeed.

All the sites listed above are genuine. They support safe payment methods and delivery options. Most of them also follow a strong privacy policy. So, you don’t have to worry about any illegal allegations. Go through the list and use these services to build a loyal community on Telegram that’ll add to your reputation online.