How to Win Bitcoin Roulette

Bitcoin Roulette

All of the most relevant Bitcoin casinos offer plenty of Live Bitcoin Roulette games you can choose from. Live roulette is among the most played games in every Bitcoin casino, as it is hosted by real human dealers that will put you in the right mood for a big win.

Top-class Bitcoin casinos will make sure to integrate the live roulette games from the leading game providers in the market, and some of the Bitcoin roulette versions include Auto Roulette, VIP Roulette, Diamond Roulette, and many more. Bitcoin casinos will make sure to offer plenty of live Bitcoin roulette games, so the gaming experience will be seamless.

How to Play Bitcoin Roulette

Bitcoin Roulette is just like the traditional game of roulette, and it consists of a spinning disk that rotates on a center pivot of a bowl. Then, a small ball will be thrown by the dealer, after which the players need to make a bet on where the ball will land.

The format is the same, no matter whether it is a land-based casino or a Bitcoin one, and the wheel is divided into 36 brackets, where every bracket is placed randomly and numbered from 1-36. In Bitcoin roulette, brackets are painted red and black, with 0 being green.

You will need to place a bet on the probability of the ball landing in one of the brackets, and once the bets are placed, the wheel will be spin, so the punter playing Bitcoin roulette will know whether they lose or win. There are several types of bets that can be placed.

Bitcoin Roulette Bonuses

Bitcoin bonuses are very common among good crypto casinos, and you can expect to get certain ones while playing your favorite version of Bitcoin roulette. All of the newly registered players will be eligible to claim a welcome bonus, which can come in many different forms and can be used for playing Bitcoin roulette.

Bitcoin roulette is a bit more specific when it comes to ongoing promotions, so there is no way free spins can be used in this game, but you will still be able to claim a certain bonus. Bitcoin roulette has certain bet types and it has a smaller margin, so not every bonus will be eligible for the game.

However, it is very common among Bitcoin casino to offer no deposit bonuses which can be used on almost all of the games, including Bitcoin roulette, so you have nothing to worry about here. No deposit bonuses are an excellent way for the players to earn some big wins without wagering from their real money. No deposit bonuses are basically free cash that the site awards and they are risk-free, so it is always a good idea to claim it if you are eligible to.

Additionally, some Bitcoin roulette bonuses can be based on the leaderboard systems, where the player is rewarded for how much they have staked, or they can be linked to the blockchain, with payouts to the players whenever they hit certain numbers. All in all, you are not short of options when it comes to bonuses in Bitcoin roulette.

Where to Play Bitcoin Roulette

Now that we have given you an overview of the details surrounding Bitcoin roulette, it is time to see where you can play this game. Our team is very experienced in reviewing Bitcoin casinos, and during our research, we can recommend the following ones.

BestBitcoinCasino.com

This is one of the first and arguably among the best Bitcoin casinos that has ever existed. It has some of the best games, and all of them are created by the leading game providers in the market. You will be able to enjoy their Loyalty Club, and it is sure to provide you with the ultimate gaming experience.

You won’t be disappointed when you check the Bitcoin roulette section, as there are plenty of options in that category. It is a mobile-optimized site, so you can play the games from your mobile phone, no matter your location. Other ongoing bonuses and promotions are there to be claimed as well.

FortuneJack

FortuneJack is another Bitcoin casino that is very highly regarded among punters, as they have made sure to put the player first and offer the best casino games available. It accepts nine crypto payment methods, including Bitcoin, so it speaks volumes about its reliability.

The platform runs very smoothly, and Bitcoin roulette is one of the games at disposal. There are many versions of the game available, so every player is sure to find something according to their preferences. Make sure to check the promotions section of the site as well, as the casino makes sure to reward its most loyal players with interesting bonuses and promotions.

Stake.com

Another very reliable brand, Stake.com is among the pioneers in the Bitcoin gambling sector. When you open their site, you will notice that they are an official partner of the UFC, and the main sponsor of Watford FC, so you know that they are a serious player.

Games are grouped under different categories, and when you open the “Live Casino” section on bestbitcoincasino, you will find all the Bitcoin roulette versions to enjoy. Just scroll past the games, choose your favourite and you are good to go.