23 Best Sites to Buy TikTok Followers (Active & Premium)

TikTok is one of the most popular social media sites where people can create and share short-form videos. This is a platform where people are encouraged to showcase their creativity and share their unique ideas with the world. It also allows creators to earn from their content. But to be able to open an avenue for steady income from TikTok content, having social proof is very important. For beginners, making a mark on social media platforms like TikTok can be a time-consuming process. To avoid that, one can buy TikTok followers from one of the many social media service-providing websites.

They supply packages of followers, likes, and views to their clients to increase their visibility on TikTok. But with hundreds of such service providers in the industry, it becomes difficult to understand which website is authentic and who is not.

To make things easier for you, we reviewed all the major websites that serve their clients to gain social recognition on TikTok. Here are the best sites to buy TikTok followers that have earned the trust of thousands of TikTok users. Keep reading to know more about them.

Best Sites to Buy TikTok Followers:

Viralyft

Viralyft is one of the most versatile social media management sites. They not only specialize in services for TikTok but also supply packages for other major platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and many more. They offer a user-friendly interface that allows you to smoothly navigate through their website and helps you to choose the service that suits your needs the best.

You can choose from a wide variety of packages when buying TikTok followers, views, and comments. Viralyft sells follower packages for TikTok starting from $6.99 to $79.99. They have a wide outreach and can provide you with premium and legitimate followers from all over the world. Their delivery time is unprecedented as you can expect to see results within 3 hours. They also offer highly responsive customer support to help resolve all kinds of queries and complaints.

SocialPros.io

SocialPros is one of the leading names when it comes to service providers who deal exclusively with TikTok packages. Just as its name suggests, this brand helps in fueling up your efforts to enable your content to get the recognition it deserves. They offer TikTok follower packages starting from $2.47. You can also buy Likes and Views for your TikTok videos at just $1.97.

Their user interface makes it extremely easy to order services from their website. You just need to pick a suitable package, enter your username and pay for it. No sensitive information like passwords is needed to avail of their services. Their delivery time remains unmatched as you can expect to see results within 10 to 20 minutes of order placement.

SocialPros also offers a refill guarantee in case you face a drop in followers count. With instant delivery, round-the-clock customer support, and a lifetime guarantee SocialPros is one of the best sites to buy TikTok followers from.

GetViral.io

GetViral is one of the most reputable and reliable social media management sites. They realize that social recognition can be hard to achieve for newcomers. Thus, they strive to provide any budding content creator with the boost they need. Besides supplying services for TikTok, GetViral deals with other major social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can choose your desired package from a wide range at an affordable rate.

GetViral claims to provide only authentic followers. They use unique strategies and advanced technologies to help their client’s accounts grow organically. Their plan starts from as low as $15 per week. They filter their user-pool and only supply specific niche-targeted followers to you.

You can even enjoy a dedicated account manager assigned by them exclusively for you. With instant delivery and 24/7 customer support, GetViral is definitely one of the best spots to buy TikTok followers from.

ViewsExpert

ViewsExpert is another social media management site known for its expertise in providing services for multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok. They have a simple and user-friendly interface that will help anyone with no prior experience to smoothly navigate through their website to their destination. You can buy TikTok followers, likes, and views at a reasonable rate. Moreover, they ensure rapid delivery.

They make sure their followers are actual TikTok users, so your account would not be flooded with bot-generated fake followers. You can buy 1k to 4k followers according to your need starting from a range of $10. They also offer 24/7 customer support so that all your queries get clarified without any hassle.

SocialPackages.net

When talking about prominent brands in the social media service providing industry, Social Packages is one of the few that tops the list. Over the years, they have managed to earn great patronage with good reviews. They have an in-depth understanding of the modus operandi of the industry and formulates packages that align with the guidelines. Their services help your account to grow exponentially to prevent security glitches.

Apart from selling followers and views for TikTok, Social Packages also supplies packages for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. They provide premium quality and authentic followers that pose no risk for your account to get shadowbanned. You can get a minimum of 250 likes at just $6.50. They sell the highest number of 5k followers for $79.50. You will be able to notice positive results within 48 hours.

FastLikes.io

FastLikes is one of the brands that supply high-quality followers for your social media accounts without pinching your pocket. This US-based company deals with all the major social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Spotify, and also TikTok. You can buy 1000 followers for just $23. They claim to provide only real and active TikTok users as followers.

FastLikes helps you to gain organic engagement by providing the needed boost. Like most other service providers, FastLikes also delivers its services almost instantly. Their transactions are completely SSL encrypted. You can use flexible payment options while ordering from them. They do not offer live customer support but can contact them via email.

FollowersUp

FollowersUp is one of the few companies that work with several social media platforms. They have been in the industry since 2016. You can buy followers, views, and likes for TikTok at a budget-friendly price. They supply similar packages for Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Their website is designed for convenient navigation.

You can get everything you want for your online growth just at one place. They supply their orders within 5 minutes to 1 hour. However, it may take longer for larger orders. They also have multiple payment options. You can even buy packages using cryptocurrencies.

TokUpGrade

A social media management service specializing in TikTok, Tokupgrade is one of the safest places to buy followers from. This brand helps you to understand who your target audience is and allows you to buy followers from specific demography. TokUpGrade builds a strategy that would help in the organic growth of your account in the long run. They have a professional team that takes care of the data and information you provide them and makes sure it stays secure.

Tokupgrade enables you to buy followers who are truly interested in your niche and does not cram your account with automated or fake followers. They ensure that the followers they supply are real and provide you with real-time engagement. They take temporary control of your account after you have placed an order with them and make sure you see the desired result within 24 hours.

Tok Social

Much like TokUpGrade, Tok Social too is a social media service provider specializing in TikTok services. This brand offers a smooth user interface so that you never face a problem to avail of their devices. Once you sign up with them, a personal account manager will be assigned to you. He/she will handle all your queries and demands on a one-on-one basis. They connect with their clients at a personal level and deliver exactly what they were looking for.

One of the perks of using TokSocial services is that they are very skeptical about security. They deliver specially filtered TikTok followers who align with your niche gradually so that the growth of your account seems smooth and natural.

You can opt for plans starting from as low as $15 per week. They offer fast delivery too. Moreover, you will be able to contact them 24/7 in case you face any difficulty or need to register a complaint.

Tok Captain

Tok Captain is a social media management service that has been in the industry for quite some time now. It has acquired a fair bit of understanding about how the TikTok algorithm works. They have earned a lot of positive reviews from their prior customers and claim to provide the best-in-class services. Tok Captain delivers 100% real and targeted followers to ensure the smooth growth of your TikTok account.

Their services begin from $2.99. You can also buy TikTok views, comments to gain engagement on the platform. Their services are completely safe with no risk of security glitches. All their transactions are encrypted to ensure there is no threat of information leakage. With their affordable pricing and unique services, Tok Captain is surely one of the best sites to buy TikTok followers from.

YouMeViral

YouMeViral is a social media service provider who truly understands the struggle one has to face when trying to make a mark on platforms like TikTok. They are a group of highly professional people who claim to provide you the help you need to boost your online presence. They stress on holistic growth of their client’s account and pave the way to gain organic engagement on TikTok.

You can avail of their TikTok Follower packages at just $2. YouMeViral only provides you with premium quality, actual TikTok users as followers so there is no chance of getting detected by the security radar. Their transactions and services are completely encrypted. They make sure all personal information of their customers remains secured. They also offer flexible payment options and speedy delivery.

TikTok Fame

Much true to its name, TikTok Fame helps newcomers to attain the fame they dream of. It is one of the most affordable service-providing sites that supply exclusive packages on TikTok marketing. They claim to be World’s #1 TikTok service provider as they provide 100% genuine and real-time TikTok users as followers for their customers. Over the years, TikTok Fame has gained a substantial reputation in the industry for its flawless services.

You can buy TikTok followers from this site at a minimum rate of $1.97 for 100 followers. One of the advantages of this website is that they will never ask you for passwords that may put your account under threat. You just need to insert your username to enjoy their services. They deliver their products within a range of 10 minutes to 1 hour so that you see the results as soon as possible.

Feed Pixel

Though not very popular, Feed Pixel is one of the most affordable sites to buy TikTok followers. This brand offers several bundles at different price ranges that can help in the organic growth of their client’s accounts in the long run. They offer packages starting from $12.99 as a one-time fee.

Feed Pixel hosts patrons from all over the world. What makes Feed Pixel so awesome is its ability to supply its clients with exactly what they need. They ensure to deliver real-time TikTok users as followers in a gradual manner to prevent the account’s growth to seem unnatural. You would never have to worry about any security glitches when you choose Feed Pixel as your social media manager.

Red Social

Redsocial is one of the oldest social media services providing companies in the industry. It has been working on this field for over a decade and has earned a rich patronage including several celebrities and influencers. It offers over 50 different packages that cater to different social media needs of their clients. Apart from TikTok, you can buy services for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

You can even subscribe for monthly packages of followers, likes and views from them at a flexible price. Their TikTok packages start from $7 for 100 followers. RedSocial also provides quick delivery and pledges high retention rate of their followers.

Trollishly

If you are looking for a premier quality social media service, Trollishly can be one of the best places. This brand provides a simple user interface that will guide you through the website to the packages ideal for you. They offer a wide range of services available at different prices.

One of the perks of choosing Trollishly is that they offer you free trials. They claim to provide actual TikTok users as followers for their clients. Their followers have a high retention rate. They also offer a lifetime guarantee on all their orders. Trollishly helps in the holistic growth of your TikTok account by providing views and likes too. With Trollishly, you will be able to enjoy secured payment and rapid delivery of orders.

Bouxtie

Bouxtie is one of the service-providing companies that has been in the industry for quite some time now. They have gathered considerable knowledge of how social media algorithms work and they work to make the most of it. Bouxtie not only provides services for TikTok but also supplies followers, likes, views, and comments for platforms like Instagram and Facebook.

Bouxtie is an authentic website that provides 100% real followers instead of bots. They make sure your account remains safe during the transactions. They commit to keeping your account out of the security radar of different social media sites. Much like other websites they also claim rapid delivery and responsive customer support.

Media Mister

Media Mister is a service-providing agency that deals with social media platforms. Apart from packages for TikTok, they also provide services for YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Twitter. Media Mister claims to help client’s creative content by supplying them with followers, views, and likes. Their professional team members personally look into what their customer truly needs and strikes to provide just that.

All their followers are human-owned accounts so you do not have to worry about your account being flooded with bots. Once you order from them, you can pay for it using PayPal. Media Mister claims to help their clients achieve organic growth and engagement. You will be able to see a noticeable difference within 20 working days.

TopsTick

If you are looking for an increase in engagement on TikTok, TopsTick is one of the best sites to buy TikTok followers from. Their website has an attractive and intuitive user interface that is easy to navigate. Once you choose the package suitable for your needs, you will have flexible options for payment. Their features make sure their client’s data remains safe with them.

You will also be able to enjoy 24/7 customer support and speedy delivery. They are the best place where you will be able to find the needed help for long-term growth. Their packages are available at a wide price range. You can buy up to 20000 followers from them at a go. You can also enjoy friendly customer support from them. Either contact them via Whatsapp or Skype to convey your queries and get them solved instantly.

Sides Media

Are you a student with limited pocket money, but wish to become a popular content creator on TikTok? Then, Sides Media is one of the best sites to buy TikTok followers from. They offer packages at a very reasonable price that can easily fit in your budget. They supply real and active TikTok followers to their clients. With their high-quality service, you can be sure to experience a rise in your engagement level on TikTok.

They promise to deliver their order within 72 hours. Sides Media provides services for Instagram as well. So, if you wish to connect both these social media platforms for a wider reach. Sides Media can help you with that too. They will help both your accounts to grow simultaneously by supplying the same followers on both platforms. This helps to make your social growth appear more credible.

Buy Social Buzz

If you’re worried that buying followers from an outside source will fill your account with fake followers, then Buy Social Buzz is the one you can trust. They promise to supply their customers only with actual TikTok users as followers. You can also buy likes and views from them. You also supply packages for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify and Soundcloud.

Buy Social Buzz is a team of professionals who have a deep understanding of how social media works. With their service, you can be sure to experience long-term organic growth in the future. They are one of the most credible sites to buy followers from. They also supply their orders in less than 24 hours. This company offers secured payment gateway and 24/7 chat support. They even promise 100% refund in case they fail to supply what they had committed.

Social Viral

A less-heard-of brand, Social Viral is one of the best sites to buy high-quality followers for your TikTok account. All their services are available at a reasonable price which any amateur creator can easily afford. If you are looking for overall growth in all your social media accounts, Social Viral can help you with that. They provide services for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter which can help in cross-promotion too.

Social Viral claims to provide their clients only with genuine followers with a high retention rate. You can also choose to buy TikTok views and likes from them to maintain a balanced engagement rate on your account. They claim to be 100% safe and pledges that their services present no threat of security glitches. With their hassle-free and valid delivery, you can expect your account to experience smooth and secured growth within a week.

TikTok Love

TikTok Love is not just a social media service provider. They are a group of passionate people who encourage people to showcase their creativity and provide them with the needed boost. TikTok Love have a wide range of services, all exclusively available for TikTok. They have a round-the-clock customer support system so that you can easily connect with their agent if you face any problem.

All their packages are available at an affordable price. Their followers come from a viable source. They pledge 100% secure transactions with complete discretion. With their service, you will never have to worry about receiving a ban due to security glitches.

TikTok Viral

TikTok Viral is one of the most affordable social media services providers that exclusively deals with TikTok. Their clients are their topmost priority and they strive to provide them with what they exactly need. If you’re aspiring to be a successful TikTok content creator, this is the best site to take help.

True to their name, this brand can truly make your videos go viral in no time. They have an user-friendly website where you can find several packages curated for different needs. With TikTok Viral, you will also be able to enjoy rapid delivery, refill guarantee and responsive customer support.

FAQs

How can I start earning from TikTok?

Usually, TikTok begins to pay its creators starting from 1500 subscribers. One can earn about $100 per 10,000 followers for live shows. One can even earn from donations and gifts sent by fans which get converted to real money and get deposited directly into their PayPal account.

According to the recent development in the social media platform, TikTok creators get paid after they become a part of the TikTok Creator’s Fund. To be a part of this, you need to be over 18 years of age, have a minimum of 10,000 followers, and over 10,000 views in the last 30 days on your original content.

How can I get more followers on TikTok?

Acquiring followers organically is the best way to grow your social media presence on TikTok. Here’s are few tips that will help you to gain more followers on TikTok;

• Create unique content
  • Post the videos when your audiences are most active.
  • Partner with influencers
  • Cross-promote your content on other social media platforms.
  • Make use of hashtags to increase your content’s visibility.

Is it safe to buy TikTok followers?

Yes, buying TikTok followers is safe provided you order them from a trusted and reliable source. The social media service providers form a large industry but unfortunately, a few among them are hoaxes.

They will spam your account with bots and fake followers which can pose a risk of security glitch. If you want to buy TikTok followers, make sure you buy them from an authentic company. Reading reviews and articles about them can help you get an idea about whom to trust.

What are the benefits of buying TikTok followers?

Here are the pros of buying TikTok followers:

• Social proof- helps you to increase the visibility of your content and opens up the opportunity to showcase your creativity and talent to a wider audience.
  • Monetization: A large audience will help you to sign up with TikTok’s creator club and allow you to earn from your content.
  • Credibility: An increasing number of followers in your TikTok account is proof that your content is being viewed by a vast audience. This will indicate that your videos are unique and are of high quality.

What are the drawbacks of buying TikTok followers?

Though buying TikTok followers from authentic websites is usually safe and secure, they still have some disadvantages.

• Expensive: When you buy only followers for your TikTok account, it may look unnatural. Thus, to have holistic growth, you will have to invest in views and comments too to portray a balanced engagement between you and your audience. Buying so many services can be quite costly at the end of the day.
  • Risky: If you end up buying followers and other social media services from unreliable, phony websites, they may flood your account with bots and fake followers. This might pose a risk for you to get detected by the security system of the app and may lead to the shut-down of your account.

What does the “Popular Creator” badge mean in TikTok?

Popular Creator is a verified badge symbolizing that a content creator has reached a specific performance tier on TikTok. A creator can avail of a “Popular Creator” badge when they have attained 4000 followers.

The key is to produce and publish unique, high-quality, and engaging content, pertaining to your niche. After you earn the “Popular Creator” badge, you will be able to get more views as compared to other users.

What is Blue Tick in TikTok?

When a creator receives a blue tick beside his name on TikTok it means TikTok has verified and confirmed that the account belongs to the same person as the account claims to be.

If your account experiences steady growth, has high activity and engagement levels, and produces consistent and engaging content, you will be able to receive a blue check beside your name on TikTok.

What is FYP in TikTok?

FYP of “For You Page” is the first page that will appear on your screen when you open the TikTok app. The page contains videos by different creators, that you may or may not follow but may like to watch. The page is curated by TikTok’s algorithm taking your interests and past interactions into consideration.

For a creator, if their contents land on the FYP, that means they are on the right track to gain engagement organically. Viewers may also comment FYP on the posts they like, which implies that they believe the video is good enough to go viral.

Conclusion

We believe you have found this article helpful. If you wish to be a successful TikTok content creator, these sites can give you the needed boost for their social recognition. You can buy TikTok followers, views and likes to improve your content’s visibility to reach a wider audience and thereby strengthen your social media presence.