Blotter: Nov. 7

Blotter: Nov. 7

Iowa City and University of Iowa police respond to loud bangs at Currier Residence Hall on Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2018. No suspicious activity was reported by emergency services following an inspection of the building. (Ben Allan Smith/The Daily Iowan)

The Daily Iowan; Photo by Ben Al

The Daily Iowan; Photo by Ben Al

The Daily Iowan; Photo by Ben Al

Rachel Steil, News Reporter

Daniel Alvarado Zorola, 47, was charged on Nov. 6 with driving with a denied/suspended/canceled/revoked license.

Boone Barton, 39, was charged on Nov. 6 with a violation of parole.

Parish Bennett, 32, was charged on Nov. 6 with driving while barred.

Robert Crouse, 32, was charged on Nov. 6 with driving with a denied/revoked license.

Levera Eagans, 35, was charged on Nov. 6 with child endangerment causing bodily injury.

Delvon Funches, 34, was charged on Nov. 6 with OWI.

Arthur Rogers, 19, was charged on Nov. 6 with violation of probation, driving while barred, and driving with a denied/suspended/canceled/revoked license.

James Snyder, 19, was charged on Nov. 6 with interference with official acts causing bodily injury, providing false identification information, and contempt/violation of no contact protective order.

Cody Stagg, 25, was charged on Nov. 6 with fourth-degree criminal mischief.

Bryan Wickman, 39, was charged on Nov. 6 with third-degree criminal mischief.

Facebook Comments