Kirsten Gillibrand to visit the Mill, Iowa City

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-NY, will make a campaign stop at The Mill in Iowa City on July 25 at 6 p.m.

Nick Rohlman

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., addresses community members during a campaign event at the Chrome Horse Saloon in Cedar Rapids on Monday Feb. 18, 2019. Sen. Gillibrand visited Cedar Rapids and Iowa City as she campaigns for the Democratic Party’s Nomination for the 2020 Presidential election.

Julia Shanahan, Politics Editor

Democratic presidential hopeful Kirsten Gillibrand will make a campaign stop at the Mill on July 25 for a meet-and-greet.

Gillibrand will be at establishment, 120 E. Burlington St., at 6 p.m.; doors will open at 5:45 p.m. Attendees are encouraged to RSVP to the free event here.

Gillibrand will also be in Cedar Rapids on July 25 for a Climate Round Table event at Coe College at 2 p.m. Doors will open at 1:45 p.m., and the event is free and open to the public.

Gillibrand has served as the junior senator from New York since 2009, and she previously served a term in the U.S. House of Representatives. She has made several stops through eastern Iowa this summer and has campaigned largely on women’s reproductive rights and addressing climate change.

RELATED: Kirsten Gillibrand praises Green New Deal in Eastern Iowa campaign stops