Photos: Trans Day of Remembrance Vigil (11/16/17)

Attendees light candles during the Trans Day of Remembrance Vigil in Danforth Chapel on Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017. The event included the reading of 284 murdered trans peoples' names. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Lily Smith

Lily Smith

Click below for more photos
The Danforth Chapel dedication is seen during the Trans Day of Remembrance Vigil in Danforth Chapel on Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017. The event included the reading of 284 murdered trans peoples' names. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
Candles are lit during the Trans Day of Remembrance Vigil in Danforth Chapel on Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017. The event included the reading of 284 murdered trans peoples' names. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
UI President Bruce Harreld speaks during the Trans Day of Remembrance Vigil in Danforth Chapel on Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017. The event included the reading of 284 murdered trans peoples' names. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
A person checks their phone during the Trans Day of Remembrance Vigil in Danforth Chapel on Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017. The event included the reading of 284 murdered trans peoples' names. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
Volunteers read the names of 284 murdered trans people during the Trans Day of Remembrance Vigil in Danforth Chapel on Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
A list of the names of 284 murdered trans people is seen during the Trans Day of Remembrance Vigil in Danforth Chapel on Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017. The event included the reading of 284 murdered trans peoples' names. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
Candles are seen during the Trans Day of Remembrance Vigil in Danforth Chapel on Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017. The event included the reading of 284 murdered trans peoples' names. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

• Photos: Trans Day of Remembrance Vigil (11/16/17)

Multimedia

Photos: LoveBird

DITV

DITV Newscast: October 16th, 2018

DITV

DITV Sports Newscast: October 16th, 2018

DITV

DITV Interview with Bruce Harreld: October 16th, 2018

DITV

DITV COGS Protest: October 16th, 2018

DITV

DITV: Oct. 15, 2018

Multimedia

Photos: Field Hockey vs Maryland (10/14/18)

DI Films

Video: Witching Hour takes over Iowa City

Multimedia

Photos: Johnson County Democratic Party Fall Barbecue (10/14/18)

DITV

DITV Sportscast: Oct. 15, 2018