“What Were You Wearing?” Art Installation

LNACC multicultural programs coordinator Jesus Payan views the art during the

LNACC multicultural programs coordinator Jesus Payan views the art during the "What Were You Wearing?" art installation at the Latino Native American Cultural Center on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The installation has traveled to many college campuses, including the University of Kansas and the University of Arkansas, before visiting the University of Iowa. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

The Daily Iowan; Photos by Lily

The Daily Iowan; Photos by Lily

Click below for more photos

Clothing is seen during the "What Were You Wearing?" art installation at the Latino Native American Cultural Center on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The installation has traveled to many college campuses, including the University of Kansas and the University of Arkansas, before visiting the University of Iowa. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
UI senior Hannah DeMoss views the art during the "What Were You Wearing?" art installation at the Latino Native American Cultural Center on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The installation has traveled to many college campuses, including the University of Kansas and the University of Arkansas, before visiting the University of Iowa. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

• “What Were You Wearing?” Art Installation

DITV

DITV Sports: Men’s Basketball Update

• DITV

DITV Sports: Jordan Bohannon receives the Stan Musial Award

• DITV

DITV Sports: Nov. 13, 2018

DITV

DITV Newscast: Nov. 13, 2018

DITV

DITV: Hawkeye basketball player Nicholas Baer profile

DITV

DITV Sports: Nov. 12, 2018

DITV

DITV Newscast: Nov. 12, 2018

DITV

DITV: Hawkeye student section ranked No. 5 in nation

Football

Photos: Iowa football vs. Northwestern (11/10/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Iowa Women’s Basketball vs. Oral Roberts (11/9/18)