Today’s Photos (11/10/16)

Iowa guard Christian Williams drives against Indiana on Tuesday, March 1, 2016 in Carver-Hawkeye in Iowa City, IA. The Hoosiers defeated the Hawkeyes, 81-78. (The Daily Iowan/Joshua Housing)
Iowa 149 pound junior Brandon Sorensen poses during wrestling media day in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Wednesday, November 2, 2016. The Hawkeyes will host their first home meet on November 18, against Iowa Central during the Iowa City Duals at 9 a.m.(The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)
Shelves lined up with graphic novels in Daydreams Comics in downton Iowa City.(The Daily Iowan/Osama Khalid)
Protestors at a "Love Still Trumps Hate" protest on Wednesday, November 9, 2016, on the Pentacrest. Emotions ran high after Donald Trump was elected 45th president of the United States. (The Daily Iowan/Olivia Sun)
Protestors at a “Love Still Trumps Hate” protest on Wednesday, November 9, 2016, on the Pentacrest. Emotions ran high after Donald Trump was elected 45th president of the United States. (The Daily Iowan/Olivia Sun)