Today’s Photos (09/06/16)

Today’s Photos (09/06/16)

A Iowa Hawkeye fan cradles a six pack of beer, while wearing a Iowa Hawkeye flag as a cape before the Hawkeye, BlackHawk's game on Saturday, September 3, 2016. (The Daily Iowan/Jordan Gale)

Iowa Celebrates after a goal during the Iowa v. Colorado State match at the Iowa Soccer Complex on Friday, Sept. 2, 2016. The Hawkeyes defeated the Rams 4-1 . (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)

Iowa's no. 18 Lauren Brobst sets up a block during a volleyball match at the Carver Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City on Friday, Sept. 2 , 2016. Iowa defeated Western Illinois 3-1. (The Daily Iowan/Ting Xuan Tan)

Iowa’s no. 18 Lauren Brobst sets up a block during a volleyball match at the Carver Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City on Friday, Sept. 2 , 2016. Iowa defeated Western Illinois 3-1. (The Daily Iowan/Ting Xuan Tan)

090616-Clinton-JG

Iowa wide receiver Jerminic Smith catches a pass and scores a touchdown in the second quarter of the Iowa-Miami (Ohio) game at Kinnick on Sept. 3. The Hawkeyes defeated the Redhawks, 45-21. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)

Iowa midfielder Katie Birch advances towards the circle during a field hockey game against Fairfield at Grant Field on Friday, September 2, 2016. The Hawkeyes defeated the Stags 4-1. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)

Iowa’s Tess Wilberding races to the finish line followed by Iowa State’s Grace Gibbson and Hawkeye Madison Waymire during the Hawkeye Invitational at the Ashton Cross-Country on Sept. 2. Wiberding finished first with a time of 10:20.4 to help the Hawkeyes take first. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)

A blue cap illuminates a help call button alongside a pathway near Hubbard Park on Monday, September 5, 2016.  The blue caps are located in various areas of campus. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)

A blue cap illuminates a help call button alongside a pathway near Hubbard Park on Monday, September 5, 2016. The blue caps are located in various areas of campus. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)

Police officers patrol Kinnick during the Back Porch Revival on Saturday, Aug. 27, 2016. Back Porch was the first concert in the 87-year old stadium. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)

Facebook Comments