Today’s Photos (09/02/16)

Zeta Beta Tau members Jared Bohlman and Nolan Lydolph deflate a beach ball along the T. Anne Cleary Walkway on Thursday September 1, 2016. The fraternity collected signatures from students as a fundraiser to support Children's Miracle Network. (The Daily Iowan/Vivian Le)

A glass of beet-orange-lyme Kombucha is shown on Brew Lab's patio on Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2016.  Wild Culture Kombucha, owned by Rachelle Schmidt and Tim Roed, is a fairly new business with multiple locations including 30 Hop, Pullman and Trumpet Blossom. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)

A glass of beet-orange-lyme Kombucha is shown on Brew Lab’s patio on Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2016. Wild Culture Kombucha, owned by Rachelle Schmidt and Tim Roed, is a fairly new business with multiple locations including 30 Hop, Pullman and Trumpet Blossom. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)

The University of Iowa Marching Band practices outside of the Tennis Complex on Thursday, Sep. 01, 2016. The marching band will perform for the first time this season on Saturday, Sep. 3. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)

Facebook Comments