Today’s Photos (08/26/16)

Today’s Photos (08/26/16)

University of Iowa students help to create Lego robots in the Biosphere Discovery Hub at The University of Iowa Museum of Natural History on Thursday, August 25, 2016. Kids were able to design and build their own Lego creations with a partnership with Sylvan Learning Center. (The Daily Iowan/Courtney Hawkins)

Personnel set up the stage in preparation for this weekend's Black Porch Revival Concert In Kinnick Stadium on Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2016. The concert will have Blake Shelton as the headlining act and serves as a fundraiser for the Native Fund. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)

Personnel set up the stage in preparation for this weekend’s Black Porch Revival Concert In Kinnick Stadium on Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2016. The concert will have Blake Shelton as the headlining act and serves as a fundraiser for the Native Fund. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)

Iowa back Chandler Ackers and Virginia midfielder Lucy Hyams fight for the ball at Grant Field on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2014. The Hawkeyes beat the Cavaliers, 4-3. (The Daily Iowan/John Theulen)

Facebook Comments