Today’s Photos (08/02/16)

A Dane’s Dairy employee takes orders at the drive through in Iowa City on Monday, August 1, 2016. Dane’s Dairy is a locally owned ice cream shop. (The Daily Iowan/Ting Xuan Tan)
Michigan State head coach Mark Dantonio answers questions after his time on the main podium during day two of Big Ten media days on Tuesday, July 26, 2016. Currently going into the fall 2016 season, Michigan state sits at 33-5 over the last three years. (The Daily Iowan/Jordan Gale)
Cats play in their compartments at The Iowa City Animal Care and Adoption Center on Monday, Aug. 1, 2016. Iowa City Animal Care and Adoption Center was able to successfully pay off the facility ahead of schedule thanks in part to the help of donors.  (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Cats play in their compartments at The Iowa City Animal Care and Adoption Center on Monday, Aug. 1, 2016. Iowa City Animal Care and Adoption Center was able to successfully pay off the facility ahead of schedule thanks in part to the help of donors. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)