Today’s Photos (04/13/16)

Michelle+Brashear+and+her+companions+sit+near+the+Pedestrian+Mall+on+Tuesday.+The+three+met+each+other+by+chance+and+chose+to+stick+together+with+hopeful+attitudes+about+the+future.+%28The+Daily+Iowan%2FTawny+Schmit%29+
Michelle Brashear and her companions sit near the Pedestrian Mall on Tuesday. The three met each other by chance and chose to stick together with hopeful attitudes about the future. (The Daily Iowan/Tawny Schmit)
Illustration by Mary Mathis
Illustration by Mary Mathis
Iowa Natural Resources Director Chuck Gipp speaks to the audience during the announcement of the Plant-wide Applicability Limit at University of Iowa's Office of Sustainability on Tuesday. The permit will give the university flexibility in managing emissions collectively from sources campus wide. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Iowa Natural Resources Director Chuck Gipp speaks to the audience during the announcement of the Plant-wide Applicability Limit at University of Iowa’s Office of Sustainability on Tuesday. The permit will give the university flexibility in managing emissions collectively from sources campus wide. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Iowa infielder Zach Daniels tags out Air Force catcher Travis Wilkie during the Iowa-Air Force game at Banks field on Tuesday. The Hawkeyes defeated the Falcons, 9-7. (The Daily Iowan/John Theulen)