Today’s Photos (04/01/16)

Junior Savannah Borman somersaults off of the beam Monday at Carver Hawkeye Arena. The Hawkeyes gymnastics team faced the University of Denver on Monday January 18th, 2016. (The Daily Iowan/Kyle Close)
The new Muslim prayer space is located in rooms 206 and 208 at the University of Iowa's  Memorial Union in Iowa City, Iowa, photo taken on Feb. 4 2016. After seeking a permanent prayer space last year, Students from the Muslim Student Association and staff from the University of Iowa have finally found a more permanent space. (The Daily Iowan/ Anthony Vazquez)
The new Muslim prayer space is located in rooms 206 and 208 at the University of Iowa’s Memorial Union in Iowa City, Iowa, photo taken on Feb. 4 2016. After seeking a permanent prayer space last year, Students from the Muslim Student Association and staff from the University of Iowa have finally found a more permanent space. (The Daily Iowan/ Anthony Vazquez)
Northern Illinois outfielder Justin Fletcher reaches for the bag at Duane Banks Field in Iowa City on Tuesday, March 29, 2016. The Hawkeyes bats came alive in their 12-3 defeat over the Huskies. (The Daily Iowan/ Alex Kroeze)