Today’s Photos (03/08/16)

UI sophomore Nikki Gierman donates blood for the Greek Week blood drive at the IMU on Monday, April 7, 2014. Greek Week is a series of events that celebrate the Greek community. (The Daily Iowan/Valerie Burke)

030716-Feature-TS-Small

Iowa infielder Nick Roscetti runs to first base during the Iowa vs. Cornell College game at Duane Banks Field on Wednesday, April 15, 2015. Iowa beat Cornell College, 9-1. (The Daily Iowan/Mikaela Parrick)
Iowa's 133-pounder Cory Clark isolates the arm of Ohio State's Johnni DiJulius during the first round of the Big Ten Championships at Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Saturday, March 5, 2016. Iowa's Clark defeated Dijulius in a decision 7-3. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Iowa’s 133-pounder Cory Clark isolates the arm of Ohio State’s Johnni DiJulius during the first round of the Big Ten Championships at Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Saturday, March 5, 2016. Iowa’s Clark defeated Dijulius in a decision 7-3. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Iowa's 197-pounder Nathan Burak attempts a leg takedown against Wisconsin's Eric Peissig during the first round of the Big Ten Championships at Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Saturday, March 5, 2016. Iowa's Burak defeated Peissig with a technical fall in 6:53. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Iowa’s 197-pounder Nathan Burak attempts a leg takedown against Wisconsin’s Eric Peissig during the first round of the Big Ten Championships at Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Saturday, March 5, 2016. Iowa’s Burak defeated Peissig with a technical fall in 6:53. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)