Today’s Photos (02/23/16)

Sophomore Kayla Ladd studies biology on Monday, Feb. 22, 2016 in the Main Library. Ladd is studying Biochemistry. If you dont keep up [with biology] youll get behind really easily, Ladd said. (The Daily Iowan/Joshua Housing)

Sophomore Kayla Ladd studies biology on Monday, Feb. 22, 2016 in the Main Library. Ladd is studying Biochemistry. “If you don’t keep up [with biology] you’ll get behind really easily,” Ladd said. (The Daily Iowan/Joshua Housing)

Iowa's Edwin Cooper Jr. moves toward North Carolina State's Tommy Gantt at 157 pounds during the NWCA National Duels Championship Series on Monday, Feb. 22. 2016 in Carver-Hawkeye.  Gantt defeated Cooper Jr., 13-5 in a major decision. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)
Iowa’s Edwin Cooper Jr. moves toward North Carolina State’s Tommy Gantt at 157 pounds during the NWCA National Duels Championship Series on Monday, Feb. 22. 2016 in Carver-Hawkeye. Gantt defeated Cooper Jr., 13-5 in a major decision. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)
Iowa's No. 11, Tania Davis drives past the Indiana defense at the Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa on Sunday, Feb. 21, 2016. The Hawkeyes beat the Hoosiers 76-73 in front of a home crowd of 9,838. (The Daily Iowan/Ting Xuan Tan)
Iowa’s No. 11, Tania Davis drives past the Indiana defense at the Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa on Sunday, Feb. 21, 2016. The Hawkeyes beat the Hoosiers 76-73 in front of a home crowd of 9,838. (The Daily Iowan/Ting Xuan Tan)
Facebook Comments