Today’s Photos (01/29/16)

Lieutenant Tim Recker instructs ice rescue to a group of firefighters at the Terry Trueblood Recreational Area on Thursday, Jan. 28, 2016. The Terry Trueblood Recreational Area is located on the south side of Iowa City on Sand Road. (The Daily Iowan/ Alex Kroeze)
P7-track-SF
Hawkeye pole vaulter Jack Eckert is shown at the Border Battle indoor track meet on Saturday, Jan. 10, 2015. The Hawkeyes scored 6 titles Saturday as the women beat both Mizzou and Illinois, while the men came in second. (The Daily Iowan/Sergio Flores)
012816-Swimming-BK
Jerzy Twarowski of Iowa races during the third heat of the men’s 200 fly in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center on Sunday, Dec. 6, 2015. Twarowski finished first with a time of 1:17.04. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)
012816-Trump-BK
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks to a crowd gathered in the Field House on Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2016. Trump made a stop in Iowa City to persuade people to caucus for him next week. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)
012816-Shelter-RL
The temporary homeless shelter, located at 1925 Boyrum St., is shown on Thursday, Jan. 28, 2016. The shelter is planning on staying open until mid-March. (The Daily Iowan/Riley Leaders)