Today’s Photos (12/17/15)

Today’s Photos (12/17/15)

The future site of a new Hilton Hotel in downtown Iowa City, on Tuesday Dec 15, 2015. (The Daily Iowan/Jordan Gale)

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton speaks to a crowd gathered in Old Brick Church in Iowa City on Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2015. Clinton's main discussion points included the importance of supporting survivors of sexual assault, putting a stop to islamophobic rhetoric and preventing the privatization of social security. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton speaks to a crowd gathered in Old Brick Church in Iowa City on Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2015. Clinton’s main discussion points included the importance of supporting survivors of sexual assault, putting a stop to islamophobic rhetoric and preventing the privatization of social security. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)

Members of the Muslim community begin to gather for evening prayer at the Iowa City Mosque located at 1812 W Benton St in Iowa City, Iowa on Dec. 15, 2015(The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)

Facebook Comments