Today’s Photos (12/16/15)

Today’s Photos (12/16/15)

Iowa running back Akrum Wadley tries to avoid a tackle during the Big Ten Championship against Michigan State in Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on Saturday, Dec. 5, 2015. The Spartans defeated the Hawkeyes in the last seconds of the game, 16-13. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)

Former governor of Vermont Howard Dean speaks to Iowa City residents about the positive attributes that Hillary Clinton brings to the presidential race, the former governor made an appearance to support Hillary Clinton's campaign for presidency at the Iowa City Public Library in Iowa City, Iowa on Dec. 15, 2015(The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)

Former governor of Vermont Howard Dean speaks to Iowa City residents about the positive attributes that Hillary Clinton brings to the presidential race, the former governor made an appearance to support Hillary Clinton’s campaign for presidency at the Iowa City Public Library in Iowa City, Iowa on Dec. 15, 2015(The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)

The Gap holds a 40% off sale in Coral Ridge Mall on Monday, Dec. 14, 2015 in preparation for its closing. In order to make improvements to the company, 175 different store locations will be closing their doors over the next few years. This location will be officially closed by Jan. 26, 2016  (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)

The Gap holds a 40% off sale in Coral Ridge Mall on Monday, Dec. 14, 2015 in preparation for its closing. In order to make improvements to the company, 175 different store locations will be closing their doors over the next few years. This location will be officially closed by Jan. 26, 2016 (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)

Facebook Comments